“Must do activity if you are visiting Rishikesh. Very professional and great experience”
Review of Jumpin Heights

Jumpin Heights
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
Reviewed 14 December 2016

I am an adrenaline junkie and I was visiting Rishikesh for a cousin's wedding in Dec 2016 and I made sure I visited Jumpin Heights. I came here with my father and my brother in law. This place is about 45 mins drive from Rishikesh and we decided to drive ourselves instead of taking the bus from Hotel which leaves at 9:00 AM, 10:30 AM. We wanted to leave early and come back early, so we could attend the wedding.The drive to Jumpin heights wasn't that great but it was short drive and totally worth what we were about to do. Be prepared to spend about 3-4 hours if you are doing all 3 activities during december. Wear proper shoes as there is a lot of hiking involved. They don't allow Go Pro's so no need to bring any cameras or Go Pro's.

Upon reaching there you have to pay Rs 100 entry fees, then you are made to watch a short video and sign other disclaimer forms. I decided to do all 3 activities as I was not sure if I will get a chance again to come back in the near future. My dad and brother in law also wanted to all 3 activities, but my dad was overage for giant swing and bungee jumping and was allowed to do only flying fox. They don't allow people above 45 years of age for any of the activities but since my dad was fit they allowed him to do flying fox. We were visiting in December so it wasn't crowded at all. We did flying fox first, it's a short hike from reception to flying fox.We wanted to do flying fox in tandem but the combined weight for 3 us was above the safe limit, so me and my dad did in tandem while my brother in law did solo. Flying fox was a good starter for what was about to come soon. Flying fox is really peaceful and relaxing way to enjoy scenery at Rishikesh and the whole experience lasts about 8-10 mins. Next we went for Giant swing, so we went back to the reception picked up our tickets and hiked to the platform about 15 mins hike from reception. They don't allow anybody else inside the platform apart from individuals who are actually doing the activities. So my dad had to wait outside and he was watching from outside.Prior to coming here I had already done Bungee about 8 times but had never tried the giant swing, so I didn't know what to expect, but it was an incredible experience. They bring you down after the giant swing stops swinging and you have to hike back to cafe and reception. Now this hike is quite steep and takes about 15 mins, and this hike back kind of kills all the rush. So another 30 - 40 mins before I reached the platform again for Bungee Jumping. Prior to coming here I had done bungee jumping but from smaller height, so this was an awesome experience jumping from here.Remember to smile for the camera :) Once you hike back to the cafe you can ask the receptionist to play your videos on the big screen and then you have an option of buying the videos if you like it. Since there is only one screen it is quite a chaos getting to see your video. They write a no. on your wrist for video, make sure to tell that no. of the person at the cafe.

The only thing I would change here would be videography and they way are capturing the experience. They don't have many camera angles and the quality isn't great, so I would request the owner to add more camera angles to capture the whole experience in a better way, plus they still distribute the video on DVD's, this has to change soon. Newer laptop don't even have DVD ROM. I got all my videos on .avi and when I converted it to MP4 format, the quality was gone.

But all in all a great experience, I really enjoyed it and I also got a free T Shirt since I did all 3 activities :) Have fun

Visited December 2016
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Hebrew first
Greater Noida, India
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“All about Adventure”
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Must visit place. For the love of Adventure. Bunjee Jumping, Giant Swing and Flying fox are must do here. A coffee at the cafe along with the view of the hills is mesmerizing. They provide transit services from the booking office in Rishikesh.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Bungee jumping at jump n heights”
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

No need to say about this , because they offer India's biggest bungee..

Just feel like god !

Pump your adrenaline rush like never before

Must try while visiting uk

Bengaluru, India
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 3 December 2016

The place is slightly remote. It almost takes one hr to get there from city. Bit expensive but they follow proper saftey precautions. Great experience. Tried giant swing and flying fox ride. Next time, will try Bungee :-) Thrilling to fall free under gravity in Giant Swing. Dont be scared; just jump on their count and enjoy the free fall. Photos and Videos are slightly expensive. No discount or reduction from their displayed rate to get videos of the activities.

Visited November 2016
Mumbai, India
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Must do for an adventure Junky”
Reviewed 28 November 2016

If you like to have your adrenaline rush to take over yourself, this is the place for you.
It is Expensive.
They are very strict on timelines
Flying fox is boring.
You will remember your bungee and Giant Swing for the rest of your life.
It is the best place to do Bungee in India.
Also you get a glimpse of a different Side of an otherwise religious Rishikesh.
The crew is friendly and very helpful. Keen on Safety.
Not sure Why they charge for entry inside.
Pay for the experience, though you will feel it is costly, experience is not like any other.
Take the Video along.