See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Very worst location , for old people and handicap it is really tough to cross that area it was not like a resort. I have never seen like this resort I was very ugly staffs were not so much good
Don't choose that resort

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Montu J
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

As excited we were to stay in a camp, all our excitement went into drain the moment we stepped in this camp. First of all it's so far from the main river and city. It took us more than 1 hour to figure out the location but on website it was mentioned very conveniently located. Secondly it is not maintained very well. The kitchen and food area was not even close to be called clean. Their sales manager Mr Ashish Rawat and property manager Mr nitin were very cordial over the call. But since we decided to not to stay put in this resort and we had done full advance payment we requested them to refund atleast half amount. But all in vain, initially they agreed to refund some amount but even after multiple follow up calls we have got no response. In short it's a horrible place to stay. I request everyone to not to pay full money in advance.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank shipravjain
Reviewed 2 January 2017

I visited this resort in July, 16 for one night. The resort was located very far from the main city and it took around 1/2hr to reach there from the city. The rafting and stay package was provided for a decent price of 1200/- per person including lunch, dinner and breakfast. The resort has eco tents which are quite comfortable... The food tastewise was amazing.. In the evening there was an arrangement of bonfire along with good food and music.. overall a must visit place....

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2016

Good team with cordial nature.wonderful experience. good going.the total abience was super cool n the best part was the swimming pool where we had couole of drinks n evening snacks......bonfire with live music made our day...

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 May 2016

I chose a "Camping & Rafting - 1N/2D package after talking to Mr. Nitin Gupta (Owner Of Second Life Resort) on phone. I would start with the things was their in our package As per Mr. Nitin Gupta and same mentioned on the website as well.

Accommodation + 3 times Meal + 16km Rafting + Tracking (Patna waterfall)

- Accommodation : We were 6 with 2 children, so chosen 1 Royal Bamboo Cottages + 1 Executive Luxury Suite (Suggested By Mr. Nitin Gupta) the benefits were told, attached bathroom with 24hr electricity, water & Wifi facilities. But during our stay power supply provided hardly for an hour in whole day and worst part was the water supply..... there was no water in the both bathrooms, we couldn't bath for 2 days and our tour ended with out bathing at resort... they provided only 2 buckets of water after requesting so many times.

- 3 Times Meal : One more bad experience service and quality of the food was very bad. First we never got our meals on time, Lunch got served @ 3:30pm, Evening Snacks @8:00pm finally Dinner @11:30pm and our last meal, the next Morning Breakfast served after 10:30am. Food quality was not good at all .... lunch was OK-OK, evening snacks was pathetic and dinner was very spicy.

- 16KM Rafting : This was the only attraction, we planned our weekend in Rishikesh. We all were very much excited for this. But finally our doubts got cleared that we cheated by Second Life Resort. First they do not have their own Rafts, Mr. Gupta convinced me to go to a rafting agent's office, which was 17KM far from the Resort. I wasn't convinced first because we were in a group of 2 male and 4 females with 2 Kids. I was confused that if we will checkout from the resort, where we will be changing our clothes after the rafting. But Mr. Gupta convinced & assured me that they have changing rooms at the agent's office... suggested us, after finishing the rafting we can change our cloths there at Agent's Office and leave for Delhi directly from there and that will save our time and money because again coming back to resort.. 17KM just for changing the cloths would not be a good idea... But 2 big surprises were waiting for us. First.. rafting was told 16KM but they provided only 9KM and when we reached back to the agents office... there was no changing room and when I complained about that to the agent and ask him to provide changing room as committed by Mr. Gupta... he replied very rudely and said don't ask me... go and ask your Resort people I do not have any changing room here....... Finally we came back in wet clothes.

All together it was a clear cut cheating, we paid a high amount and every time. I am going to take legal action against them.... they didn't provided and proper bill for the amount we paid... but I will find out the way for sure.......

I wouldn't recommend anyone to choose Second Life Resort... especially to the families.

Room Tip: Do not Choose this Resort
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family