“clean and lovely”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rishikesh
Staywell Cottage - Seema Guest House
Ranked #25 of 120 Rishikesh B&B and Inns
South Pole
“clean and lovely”
Reviewed 8 June 2011

Very clean rooms with hot water, bathroom and patio. I liked chatting with Seema and her family who are very nice and friendly people. Guest house is close to both bridges just next to Swiss Bandari Cottage. Is is also safe. Good value for money. I went there in October 2010 and came back in Feb 2011 with my boyfriend and I'm gonna come back. There is a patio where you can dry your washing. Next to quest house there are plenty of internet cafes and also cheap restaurat where you can have breakfast.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled solo
10 Thank Shiva1008
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Hebrew first
Brisbane
Reviewed 16 March 2011

If you are travelling on a tight budget, this hotel is awesome!

I stayed here after wondering around to several of the other accommodation options at the hill in Rishikesh. It was equal price with a few places but was by far the nicest. for 150rupees I got a large double bed, private bathroom and shower with hot water, and a nice breezy window.

The staff were incredibly lovely. The had the cheapest laundry service in the area and got it back to me at a faster rate than the hotels down the road (I knew people staying down the road who paid more and got things back wet). They also showed me around to the different rooms that they had available and let me pick the one I wanted.

Their phone number is +91 135 2442220 or +91 9719137314 (or at least that's what it said on their little business card)
I couldn't find them in a travel guide or online so I think it is a bit of a hidden treasure.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled solo
11 Thank JourneyAroundIndia
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rishikesh
Hotel Jaipur Inn
#2 of 120 in Rishikesh
Hotel Embassy
Hotel Embassy
#64 of 323 in Dehradun District

Been to Staywell Cottage - Seema Guest House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK