Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good agency!!

A ‏really good agency really reliable !! Akash us helps alot allwyas with a big smile☺ ! Recomande... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Venture816831
via mobile
Once in a life experience

What to say about this experience, the most thrilling and exciting experiences in life experienced... read more

Reviewed 10 July 2018
Aashish J
Jaipur, India

All reviews the river cliff jumping great trip great fun visited rishikesh these guys day trek white water rafting akash camping guide safety adventure life ganges trainers field
Reviewed 14 December 2016

it was great experience,modern residency services and ms.Neha(himalaya) were great in services and available at any time to respond.Hotels and travel arrangements were excellent.

Reviewed 13 December 2016

All credit goes to our guide mannu, who was not only patient with us but also took care that we made the best of the experience.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

my wife and I wanted our trip to rishikesh to be as memorable as we could and we were not dissappointed with himalayan travels, the plan was flexible to accomodate all our whims, thanks to Vikash, camping was fun, all true blue tented camp exp, If you are looking at luxury then you shouldnt choose this place, but if u want a total fun then you have to choose it, the camp staff were very courteous and nice, made us feel all the more at home. It does comes on a budget as well, the rafting experience with them was good too, totally fun a big shout out to jeetu and dheeraj for giving us a good time. all in all ticks all the checks on my books.. keep up the good work guys.. when planning another trip will definitely be here for sure.

1  Thank arunshetty
Reviewed 2 November 2016

The rafting trip was very well organised and lots of fun. I was impressed by the emphasis on safety. There was a guide on a kayak trailing us for the entire trip as an added safety measure and I didn't see any other rafting company offering this. Highly recommended!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 2 November 2016

I had an amazing time rafting down the Ganges and Vikash had a big part to play in my experience. From the get go, it was easy to see that he is friendly, kind, knowledgeable. I felt safe and enjoyed every moment of our adventure. They have very good quality of equipment and a kayak was always beside us to rescue us, We were the only group with dedicated kayakers accompanying us. There all team was very friendly.
We have done rafting many time but Himalayan Travels has proved that they are the best rafting company in Rishikesh. We would love to go again and again with them. Keep going Vikash. All the very best vikash and all Himalaya team.