Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Thanks for this beautiful experience

I can warm-heartedly recommend you this school. Dr. Ammuji was my Anatomy teacher and what I have... read more

Reviewed 25 October 2020
Samira2511
Everything I wanted and more!

I had a wonderful time at Rishikesh Yoga Retreats/Yog Sansthan where I did the 15 day retreat... read more

Reviewed 19 February 2020

from US$ 8.21
from US$ 51.11
from US$ 6.40
More Info
All reviews retreat namaste students anatomy dr practice school asana classes meditation
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2019

I have done my TTC in Jan-Feb'19. And it was such a beautiful and wonderful experience for me. In Rishikesh yog sansthan, teachers are so amazing and I love the food. That month was so special for me, I learned many things from my teachers physically and also spiritually. I got many memories from there which I can't forget in my life.
In Rishikesh, there are so many yoga school but I'll suggest to go Rishikesh Yog Sansthan to get the correct knowledge of yoga and also to give relax to your body, mind and soul.
Thank you my teachers Ammu Mam, Mayank sir, and Purnima mam for sharing your knowledge with me.
Lots of love,
For Rishikesh Yog Sansthan
Namaste

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 7 July 2019 via mobile

It was an incredible experience for my body and my mind.

I learned so much and had wonderful time during my stay.

Thanks, RYS!
Special thanks to Shubham ji, ammu ji, poonam ji and poornima ji

Lots of love

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 2 July 2019

This was my first training program as well as my first time traveling to India, and the employees and teachers at this school made me feel welcome and comfortable immediately.

Each class that they offered held a lot of information and content - so take good notes! Every teacher was full of knowledge so if you are willing to ask questions and be an attentive student you'll be able to learn sooo much.

The rooms we stayed in were comfortable, furnished, and cleaned by the staff every few days. The school was nearby the market and it was nice to be able to leave during breaks to get some air and explore.

Any specific needs or requests were taken care of by the staff promptly...I was really impressed with their willingness to help, especially with recommendations for travel options and local attractions.

I would definitely return to this school for more training! I loved the smaller class size and how it gave the teachers an opportunity to really focus on each student.

Thank you Rishikesh Yog Sansthan for helping create a once in a lifetime experience! Namaste

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 29 June 2019 via mobile

Rishikesh has many YTT(Yoga Teacher Training) centers. I was searching for the best one; and I am glad that I found Rishikesh Yog Sansthan. Being my first-time, I did not know what to expect, then once I joined; everything turned out to be amazing, learning something new every day.

Yoga instructors are very attentive, knowledgeable, and friendly there.

I learned so much and had wonderful time during my stay.

Thanks, RYS!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 27 June 2019

It was an incredible experience for my body and my mind.

Approaching yoga holistically, they educated me and gave me the tools to teach others (anatomy, practice, philosophy and meditation).

Amaravathi (Amu) Teacher and Mimi teacher are full of positive energy and love for their jobs and for their students. Their flexibility made the courses inclusive and very enjoyable.

Arounji and Mukesh made the logistics of my trip easy, the food was delicious and nutritious, confi rooms and amazing weekend trips .

Date of experience: September 2018