Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Thanks for this beautiful experience

I can warm-heartedly recommend you this school. Dr. Ammuji was my Anatomy teacher and what I have... read more

Reviewed 25 October 2020
Samira2511
Everything I wanted and more!

I had a wonderful time at Rishikesh Yoga Retreats/Yog Sansthan where I did the 15 day retreat... read more

Reviewed 19 February 2020

from US$ 20.48
from US$ 50.98
from US$ 20.48
More Info
All reviews anatomy dr school yoga classes
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2019

Rishikesh Yog Sansthan School is a beautiful place to stay and learn, to get into yourself, surrounded by amazing people in a quite surrounding.

You get the chance to be in this part of the city where it is quite, green, with an amazing view over the valley while sitting on the roof top. That's where you are having your meals ;).
And very important ! The holy Ganga is just 5mn walk from there with a really nice beach to sit and rest.

The programm is really well designed. The teachers are so dedicated and passionated about sharing their knowledge. Their aim is to share with you what's coming from inside them, with love and passion. To give you a deep insight of the yogic life and spirituality.
They always have time for a deep talk, questions, and sharing important times. You are sharing life together, not just classes.

All teachers are Indian and masters on their own field. Phd, Master degree, and so on. You'll be well looked after.
Ammu is a physiotherapist too. So whatever feature you may have, they'll be able to adapt exercices for you so you'll always get all the benefits out of your practice.

You can trust this school 100 percent. Most of the people come here thanks to friends feedback who loved their experience.

I'll be back for sure, you will find amazing people in Rishikesh Yog Sansthan, true love, right knowledge and a lot of good laughs !

Thanks a lot, I can't wait for the next time I am coming.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 15 June 2019

Namaste!
My experience was amazing.
Rishikesh is the perfect city to stay when you’re doing yoga retreat or TTC.
The beautiful city and the nice people make this city so special and familiar.

The place is safe, clean, have good accommodations.
The food is delicious, no doubt.

Study yoga, Pranayama and meditation is the perfect combination to have all the skills to start teaching.
Since I come back to my country I’m teaching and I still using the technics that I learn from all the teachers.

Thank you for this experience and hope to see you soon!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 14 March 2019

I liked everything, from the facilities, to the food and of course the Yoga practice. The accommodation was clean and the food served was scrumptious yet VERY healthy. All in all it was a very good experience and would definitely recommend this retreat.

Date of experience: January 2019