Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Review Highlights
Great

Teachers pay one on one attention to everyone and are very helpful in customizing the routines... read more

Reviewed 27 February 2022
MKSNoida
Noida
via mobile
The best place for yoga and yoga lovers

Strongly recommended, the time i spend in aatm yogashala is precious and full of knowledge for me... read more

Reviewed 18 September 2020

from $19.85
from $26.47
from $19.85
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2018 via mobile

Thank you so much .I really appreciate the depth of knowledge Deepak Nautiyal ji shared that helped the progression of yoga skills appear ,natural over time. So I grew enormously with intellectual, spiritual and emotional knowledge of Siddarth ji.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Culture44329107898
Reviewed 29 October 2018

I had recently done my teacher training from here. I think yogashala is the best yoga school in Rishikesh the teachers are excellent and the staff is very good my overall experience was fantastic.

Date of experience: September 2018
Aatm_yogashala, Manager at Aatm Yogashala, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2018

Thank You so much....

Reviewed 29 June 2018

i am very greatfull of my best yoga teacher Amit Deshwal.
He have great experionce of yoga ,he teach me all about yoga ,he gave me a great knowladge of all about yoga.
i am very thankfull of Amit Deshwal......Namaste

Date of experience: June 2018
Aatm_yogashala, Owner at Aatm Yogashala, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2018

Thank you govind ji...

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Aatm yoga shala is the best yoga school in Rishikesh. Yogi Amit and yogi Ravi are the best yoga teachers in rishikesh. The have long experience in teaching and well educated too. I love this place . Highly recommended.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Everything about my yoga TTC was absolutely fantastic, it was more than I expected and truly a life changing experience. It was intensive and difficult but it showed me so much; the teachers are extremely qualified, super friendly and helped me no matter what time of the day, I have definitely learned to express myself better and love the skin I am in. I highly recommend Aatm Yogashala.

Date of experience: January 2018