“A new home away from home :)”
Bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bedroom
Kitchen and staff room.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
DayTrip20...
Waynesville, North Carolina
“A new home away from home :)”
Reviewed 9 October 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Pleasant atmosphere and beautiful scenery. I shared my room with another student. We shared a large bed but it turned out ok and the room was always clean. Staff was very welcoming and quick to fix any hiccups during my stay. Classes were very informative and fun to be in. Food was delicious and catered to vegans. However if you are use to drinking coffee in the morning, make sure you bring your own supply (coffee, creamer) as they don’t have any. All in all I would definitely recommend this school and I look forward to returning for my 300hr certificate. Namaste

Explorer7...
“Beautiful yoga school/family in Rishikesh”
Reviewed 5 October 2018 for a stay in September 2018

It was truly an amazing experience at RYTTC where I felt I was a part of a family. The location was great with gorgeous views, the rooms were clean, the food was incredibly tasty, the teachers were knowledgeable and the whole staff were friendly and loving. I learned an incredible amount of knowledge that extended beyond the course itself. Beautiful!

Connector...
“200hrs YTT - Simply the BEST!”
Reviewed 28 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Everything about Rishikesh YTTC is amazing!
The location is gorgeous. 5 min walking distance from shops and cafe but surrounded by trees and mountains. So peaceful.
The food is soooo delicious. Healthy & savoury.
The staff extremely friendly and they go above and beyond to make everyone happy.
Accomodation is comfortable & clean.
Teachers are competent & knowledgeable. They push you enough to improve without crossing your limits.
I can't tell how much this experience has been perfect. From beginning til the end.
Namaste x

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
29 Jul 2018
Namaste Valerie Ji,
Greetings from RishikeshYTTC (foothills of Himalayas)

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience with us. Enjoy your journey a head and wish you all the best.

Kind regards
Yogi Sanjeev
Lucia_Cal...
“Best Yoga Teacher Training School”
Reviewed 13 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Wow what an incredible experience! It changed my life for the better!

I was there for one month on the Rishikesh YTTC and everything was so wonderful! It was so much more than I expected! The most wonderful, kind and helpful staff and such beautifully dedicated teachers and students! It really was special! I had originally booked another retreat, they cancelled last minute and I had to find another TTC! It was a blessing in disguise because I found this one!

We were a brilliant group, all different ages, strong enthusiastic people and we got on so well, we made lasting friendships, from all around the world!

The teachers were so wonderful, I learned so much, more than I ever thought I would. Their dedication, passion, knowledge, patience and great presence with us was so hugely appreciated and more than we all expected! They always listened and answered everything we needed, they went out of their way to help and teach us always more! They never pushed us too far or made anyone feel unequal. Everyone of course was at different levels and they taught each one of us accordingly! What beautiful teaching methods, I learnt and grew on my asanas, pranayama and meditation so much as well as in myself as a person. I could do things I didn't know or expect. The body is an amazing thing!

Sonu Kumar particularly was an incredible Hatha Yoga teacher, the best yoga teacher I have ever had and I have been doing yoga for about 2 years in different places. He was so beautifully dedicated, passionate and so inspiring. The teachers were open, welcoming, worked us hard but not harshly and their skills and teaching level were so strong. It was really something special. Brilliant course!

The other staff were also wonderful. So kind, helpful, friendly and accommodating!

Nishant Gardens is a beautiful resort in a quiet setting, just near the forest, with a huge garden, mango trees, monkeys, peacocks and parrots around. Nice 10-12 minutes walk untill Laxman Jhula Bridge.

The food was magnificent, I haven't felt that good in years. It was all amazing.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

Thank you Yogi Sanjeev Semwal, Sandeep Semwal Ji, Ankit Ji, Gopal Ji, Sachin Ji and all the other beautiful people from RishikeshYTTC.

May the business keep on growing and flourishing and everyone involved in it also.

Namaste

Management Response
13 Jul 2018
Namaste Lucia Calomfirescu Ji,
Greetings from RishikeshYTTC (foothills of Himalayas)
Hope you are good & doing great.

Thank you so much for your kinds words. We look forward to welcoming you soon in RishikeshYTTC Family as we are going to offer 300 hours YTTC soon.

Kind regards
RishikeshYTTC.
Upneetdhi...
Patiala, India
“Ryttc”
Reviewed 3 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

A very good experience in rishikesh yoga teacher training. The teachers are very cooperative, helpful and very knowledgeable. Location is very serene. Admin staff is very helpful and cooperative. Yogic diet is satisfactory.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing