Open today: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
One of the best experience of my life, changed my perspective about way of living.. FABOULOUSLY WONDERFUL PEOPLE!!!

"Had the best experience in this amazing Yoga school with wonderful teachers and staffs. Beautiful... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
PALLAWI08
Patna District, India
TTC 200 Hours

Hi guys! So I came to do 200 hours TTC here in Om shanti Om. I personally felt that the teachers... read more

Reviewed 5 May 2020
Abhay55555

Recommended experiences in and around Rishikesh
from US$ 106.67
from US$ 256.00
from US$ 35.20
from US$ 33.60
More Info
All reviews an unforgettable experience human being life changing thank you so much delicious food irina ttc yogi happiness students philosophy knowledge yoga pranayama kanna classes practice
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 May 2019

My 200h TTC is amazing! One of the BEST experiences of my life. Teachers are very nice, kind, have a lot of knowledge and good English skills so everything is clear. There are different lessons like philosophy, Ayurveda, anatomy, different types of meditation techniques and of course pranayama. Yogi Dinesh is a true yogi with all the right life principles and high yoga skills that he's ready to share witch each and every student! There are many schools in Rishikesh but I highly recommend this school if you are interested in learning the best that yoga teacher training offer.I'm very thankful to be here.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank lanaSteven
Reviewed 27 March 2019 via mobile

I am a member of Sivananda Yoga school in Germany and I thought I know many things about Yoga. But this Yoga school with this incredible teachers taught me a lot more. Everything you need to know in all subjects and facts of Yoga they will teach you in their unique and empathic way. Every single one of the teachers is a professional in many ways and always there for you. The atmosphere in this Ashram is peaceful and enriching. The team, specially Priya, cares for everybody in a lovingly way. The rooms are clean and pretty, the food is healthy and delicious at the same time. Because I really want to learn more about Yoga I will come back to only this school. My stay of 10 days was not long enough, I was sad to leave. But happy to know that I can come back. Thank you all from the heart. Hariom

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

I completed my 200 hrs TTC in 2017 at Om Shanti Om with Dinesh Ji and all the awesome teachers.
Since then I am keep coming back every year to Rishikesh and practicing with Dinesh. I’ve tried so many yoga teachers all around the world(and in Rishikesh) but there is no such instructor like him. He is like the sun shines on everyone/pays full attention to each and every person. You’ll leave the classroom with full smile on your face :)
Your body will say thank you keeping it healthy,
Your mind will say thank you for joy and peace,
Your emotions will transfer to love and compassion.
R U ready?

Rishikesh is my second home,
Om Shanti Om is my famliy,
Dinesh and Priya are my brother and sister.
Thank you India!
Thank you Om Shanti Om.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank EvaK3133
Reviewed 17 December 2018

I learned so much about yoga from great, talented and professional teachers and even more I learned from them by their philosophy, own behavior about positive, patience and calmness. I recommend this school for yoga but also for great, clean accommodation and indian food.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 17 December 2018

What an incredible experience. I joined Om Shanti Om Yoga TTC - 5th May- 28th May 2018. We were 22 students. All of our Gurus, especially Dinesh Guru Ji and Jitender ji was incredible. on request, special attention was paid as Only I was novice among all.
The entire staff was very carefully chosen by ms Priya and Dinesh Guru Ji.
The food what we always had was just awesome. Uniyal ji and Cherry was our star chef.
The Manager sir, Mr Anusiya Ji was very very helpful.
We, 22 students, were left as an Om Shanti Om family. SThe best part is, still we all our very much in touch with each other. Most of the students went back to complete 300 hrs/500hrs course.
Hope to meet you all once again...

Date of experience: May 2018