All reviews studio room pankaj sharma swimming pool traffic area fo staff worth stay get togethers star property dehradun airport best wishes comfortable stay nice property nice ambience would love to visit again visited this hotel amazing hotel excellent hospitality
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

It is a very nice property and the best part is the food. We ordered almost everything in the menu and it was amazing. The hospitality is great and they always have smiling faces and are there to help you. Swimming pool is really nice with a great view. Overall it is amazing.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

There are a very few places which gets appreciation and recommendation everywhere. Hotel Natraj provided us with best of hospitality in Rishikesh. My stay with my spouse at Hotel Natraj was amazing! The ambience, food, cleanliness, proactive staff...fulfills all your expectation in terms of services!
All together...highly recommended property to stay...to dine...for family and friends get togethers!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Natraj is a premium resort located right on dun way. surrounded by hills on 3 sides. Its perfect place to unwind. There are Swimming pool looks like an infinity pool as its located back of the hotel.
Staff is polite n courteous - food spread is lavish with trained service Amazing experience, would definitely go back again
Thanks yatendra manish for making my stay more wonderfully.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I went to hotel Natraj for some business meeting. The atmosphere was peaceful. The staff was kind and prompt. I really liked the food made by brilliant chef Praveen. With the grace of god my meeting went successful too. Would visit again with family!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Though I have visited different hotels at different places but this time felt close to nature because of serene view from the room which I booked. Hotel Natraj is one of the best hotel I have ever visited!

Trip type: Travelled solo