“Worst Pizza Ever”

Big Cheese Pizza
Ranked #13 of 17 Restaurants in Mineral
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

They put the toppings on then MICROWAVED it to melt the cheese. The crust was doughy, the toppings were raw and the sauce was inedible. I had to throw it out after the first bite. Definitely wasted my money.

1  Thank Groovy12c

Reviewed 10 July 2015

Big Cheese Pizza is a welcomed restaurant to the Lake Anna area. Their pizzas are pretty good if you are lucky enough to get one fresh out of the oven. The pizza quality varies by time of day how busy they are. Most pizzas are pretty good, but if you get one that has been in the warmer for a while, it is tough and a bit dried out.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Inexpensive and made to order so it's always hot! Usually pretty quick even if you don't call ahead.

Reviewed 4 July 2015

I would not go there on what I saw and that made me not want to go back there.. the cashier was rude I thank I witnessed the workers
Making out in the lounge and when the worker walked out and was pulli g up his paint's and there was no ovens on no pizzas hot and ready everything was empty and it would take a houre for the pizzas not a good trip I would rather go to Sam's pizza by the courthouse

Reviewed 1 July 2015

The Cheese and the Pepperoni pizzas are made ready pretty much whenever you come in. The prices are $6-$7 for large. We use Big Cheese Pizza whenever we have a lot of company over. The pizza is not the greatest but is hot and filling. In a previous visit in May 2015, they ran out of pizza on a 3 day weekend which left us high and dry without many options. But that was the first time this has happened.

Been to Big Cheese Pizza? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK