“Perfect For Lunch, Brunch or Dessert”
Review of Desserterie LLC

Desserterie LLC
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Midlothian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Love this place. Have never had anything here that was not delicious. Try their pizzas! Their chicken salad wrap is also the bomb.com. Homemade soups, fresh salads and amazing waffles during brunch. It has a wonderful atmosphere and the staff is always nice. Check their hours if you are going for dinner. They are family owned and close early on Sundays and occasionally advertise holiday hours on their Facebook page.

Delicious desserts are naturally always available. I have been in many times for a chocolate tart and a coffee. They also make killer cannoli. Want a special dessert for a party? Call it in and carry it out. When it's crazy hot in Midlothian stop in for a Gelato. Again, I have enjoyed everything I have tried here. Plan a visit, they do not disappoint.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

A new place for me, the wives have been here for lunch.

New menu, so not offering any daily specials until they get kinks worked out. Only crab cakes offered as seafood

Chicken Marsala was very good according to wives. I thought their signature burger was delicious.

Can't go to a desserterie without having dessert! The 'new' Pistachio Cheesecake was excellent. My friend didn't leave the Raspberry Limoncello Cake sit around long enough for his wife to have but one bite. My wife's Coconut Macaroon was huge & look delicious.

We had a snafu when splitting the check but all ended well.

Would definitely go again -- for dessert if nothing else!

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Sorry that it closed at 3pm on Sunday but had a nice selection of desserts. Wish we had a chance to have a real meal

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

We stumbled in not knowing that they served brunch and boy did that turn out in our favor! Broccoli quiche and Belgium waffle with fresh berries and syrup. AMAZING!!! Everything tasted so fresh. A fresh Mimosa to wash it down made it even better. Had a chance to chat with the owner and confirmed everything was made from scratch in house. Will be here again and again!!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We go out for brunch some Sundays after church with another couple. Many of the local restaurants are so full and hard to get into at this time. We discovered that The Desserterie is a great place for brunch, very tasty, not too expensive, and not all that busy! (I am reluctant to post this review--don't want to have to wait for my brunch!). They have wonderful Belgian waffles, pancakes, quiches and omelets. And the desserts are beyond belief--too many to choose from.