“incredible variety of Sushi”
Review of Sushi King

Sushi King
Ranked #55 of 245 Restaurants in Midlothian
Reviewed 25 March 2017

I went with my wife and friends to this establishment. What an incredible selection of regular and extraordinary items. From the spicy tuna roll to Volcano roll; Orchard roll to the Crazy Monkey. Don't be afraid to syep off the edge and try something out of your comport zone. They will keep the sushi coming as long as you want it. Make sure you bring your APPETITE!! Great value for a date or a group of friends.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

The sushi here is probably pretty good from the small sample that I've tried, but I really don't know... It is excruciatingly slow and I've had very little and need to leave. I have been here almost a half hour and have been brought one tuna roll consisting of six pieces... now waiting for the next order. Clearly, this is far too long and I will not be able to wait around to try another, despite it's supposedly being all you can eat. There is a very small salad bar, with some relatively good options, but not much to choose from at all. The restaurant is not crowded, at all, and, as I continue to wait, I feel like I have been deceived and ripped off. Lesson learned.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

The key is getting here early. The food was super fresh and really good, especially the sushi rolls. We ate way too much but it's easy to do here.

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

All the sushi was made to order and very fresh. Great price . Very friendly staff. Will come back again very soon.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Try everything on this Japanese menu without standing over a buffet, all for one price. We've tried a couple locations and the food, service, & value are consistent. Service can be slow at times but they do pretty good. We ordered our favorites and tried many new items but were full before finishing the entire menu. Hibachi steak or shrimp, tempura shrimp or veggies, spring rolls and goyza dumplings always make me smile.