“Amazing sushi, but always slow service”
Review of Bell Hut

Bell Hut
Ranked #23 of 123 Restaurants in Mechanicsville
Reviewed 15 August 2016

We go here pretty often and we LOVE the sushi! This may be one of the first, and only places we've actually had 'RAW' sushi. My fiance used to be so picky he would only eat cooked, like shrimp tempura... but here, we love all of the rolls. Very good, and fresh. It's a small place, so there's usually always a little wait on drinks, and ordering, and even on food... I'd like to say it's worth it but when your hungry and thirsty it's frustrating.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I am not the biggest sushi fan on the planet, but Bell Hut changed my mind with The Three Sisters - a true sushi confection. Beautiful, unique, and delicious! One of our group has life-threatening food allergies and the Bell Hut team quickly eliminated any possibility of exposure. Bell Hut is small but clean and all ingredients are obviously freshly prepared. The staff is smartly attentive to customer flavor and combination preferences and never afraid to go off menu to make suggestions and create anything the client wishes. If you are ever on this side of Richmond, VA, don't miss Bell Hut and be sure to order The Three Sisters!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

The Sushi lunch plate is one of the best deals in the whole Richmond are. It is almost to beautiful to eat! Great variety and super fresh. If you like good Sushi you should definitely give this place a try.

Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

Great New Year's Eve dinner, all the course as great and pared with wonderful drinks (beer/wine) the only disappoint, my favorite waiter not longer work there, John. But all was great . That why a 4 not a 5.

Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

Month visited is funny but I just put December my husband and I go to Bell Hut at least once every 2 weeks with or without our kids. It is a wonderful atmosphere and great Sushi. We highly recommend it!! Sushi Pizza is our favorite appetizer .