“True farm to table fine dining experience”

Market Table Bistro
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Lovettsville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Origin Specific Cuisine Local Season Lunch, Dinner and Brunch(Saturday & Sunday) Pet Friendly Patio
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Wow, I expected it to be good but not "San Francisco Ferry Building farmers market" good! Lovettsville is a tiny place so when a friend suggested lunch here I had no idea I would be blown away. I haven't had such a fresh, high quality, beautifully presented meal like this since I moved from San Francisco. I enjoyed deviled eggs, a salad or local lettuces, roasted Fall vegetables, local goats cheese, herbs, and the best vinaigrette I've ever tasted. My son's grilled cheese (yup, dragged my 3 year old here on a wing and a prayer) was made on home baked bread with real local cheese and house kettle cooked chips. Come. On.
The wine list represents both domestic and imported vintages representing impressive boutique California wineries and French, Italian, and Spanish favorites. Don't skip the house made pickles...we're talking a house canned Mason jar or serious goodies. Parking is ample and free. Service is fantastic. Overall a wonderful experience!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

We were in town for our anniversary and decided to try out this restaurant. The service and food was amazing, and they went above and beyond to make us feel special. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Great dinner, smart attentive service. Deviled eggs and chicken wings great. We had the goat loin which was lovely. Couldn't get into restaurant at potowmack farms but after checking out their empty pretentious restaurant we couldn't get into, we are so happy it worked out this way.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Hidden away in the small town of Lovettsville, VA is the DELIGHTFULLY DELICIOUS Farm to Table Restaurant known as Market Table Bistro. The dining experience is a true pleasure from the moment you enter the quaint and simply designed space to the moment you leave in a "food coma" (the result of having experienced a wonderful meal). The menu changes seasonally with products that are locally sourced and the wine and "spirit" menu is equally pleasing. I suggest the seasonal sangria when available, the deviled eggs (which also change often), the mac and cheese (not your ordinary variety), the "fresh catch" and the ever pleasing filet. You MUST save room for dessert as well as the selections are the perfect end to this taste bud extravaganza. MTB is perfectly suited for a special occasion, Sunday brunch, "girls day out" luncheon, or family dinner. Market Table Bistro is WORTH THE TRIP to the little town that begins with LOVE.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

We happened upon this restaurant after biking the canal trail thinking we could eat outside for a bite to eat. We were welcomed inside since all the outside tables were booked! Felt underdressed but were reassured that casual was welcome. The food is amazing, very creative and definitely gourmet. Very nice choice of handcrafted cocktails and wine. Our appetizer was a selection of asparagus inspired delicacies, artitistically arrayed on a platter. Our entrees were equally wonderful. We had to have the rhubarb tart! Yum.