All reviews room was clean gas station parking lot convenience store best westerns dairy queen short stay sausage patties off the highway would stay here again decent place front desk staff free breakfast natural bridge great place to stay the breakfast area fresh fruit
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This hotel is right off Interstate 81 and we stopped for the night after a long drive. The place appears to have been recently refurbished; it was clean, the bed was comfortable and the towels plush. So if you need a place for one night or are traveling with small children I would recommend as it also provides a basic complementary breakfast. Most hotels in the Lexington area will be a bit more, so if you just need a clean comfortable room, this will fit the bill. Even though the doors open to the outside, vice a lobby, I did not find noise a problem.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Best Western Lexington Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thanks so much for choosing to stay with us at the Best Western Lexington Inn. I'm pleased your visit was enjoyable and comfortable. We work hard each day to take care of our guests while doing so at a very competitive price. I hope you will visit us again when in the area. Thanks for traveling!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We were traveling with our two kids and our dog for a family wedding. Stayed here two nights. Great location, close to everything. Welcoming to us and the dog. Would definitely recommend and would stay again next time we are in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Best Western Lexington Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thanks so much for choosing to stay with us and for the nice review. I'm pleased your entire family enjoyed the visit.
We look forward to your return visit. Thanks for traveling!
Dominion Lodging,Inc.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

This was the best continental breakfast ever that we've had,and for finding us a room at the last minute. would stay there again if had to. very nice and courtesy staff from check in to check out. good price

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Best Western Lexington Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thanks so much for the nice review. We try to offer a variety of items on our complimentary breakfast to please everyone. It's the start of the day and we want your day started off right! We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Very small beds. Luckily there were two so we got his and hers. We were only there to sleep and the beds and pillows were comfortable. AC was a little noisy for my wife. Refrigerator froze everything in it. Not the worst thing. Bathroom was good.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for your review. I'm sorry you felt the beds were small. They are full size beds. We plan to upgrade to queen size in the future. I'll have maintenance check the AC and turn the temperature down on the in-room refrigerator. Thanks for bringing those issues to my attention. I hope you will visit us again soon and thanks for traveling and choosing Best Western Lexington Inn.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I did a spur of the moment trip to Lexington to visit the cemetery and pay respects to family. Stayed at this BW as it is my favorite chain. Always dependable. Front desk help was superb. Breakfast was OK.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Thanks so much for staying with us. It's nice to see your stay was pleasant. We are just a short drive to historic downtown Lexington and the Stonewall Jackson Memorial Cemetery. I hope you will visit us again when in the Lexington area.
Dominion Lodging, Inc