All reviews gladly stay here again the room was nice one night stay continental breakfast rooms are clean front desk clerk horse show nice stay easy access waffles cereal highway virginia
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I enjoyed my very clean room and a very friendly staff. The breakfast was not only a pleasant surprise but nutritious. I was happy to find a high protein breakfast which is very helpful for diabetics! I just can't say enough about this hotel. Loved it. I truly felt safe here.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

That is wonderful to hear! Thank you so very much! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and you felt safe. Safe travels, and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We enjoyed 2 nights here while visiting family and local sights.
Check in was efficient, staff were all pleasant.
Our room was comfortable with the usual well-stocked amenities.
It featured a handicapped-accessible shower - no climb-over.
Typical but very good breakfast - but could use a 2nd waffle-maker!
Getting to the pool was a bit of a round-about.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Safe travels!!

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Check in was pleasant and efficient.
After being in the room awhile the front desk called to mention that with the heavy rains I may want to move my car as a precautionary measure (it was at the foot of a steep hill).
I did move it (don’t believe there would have been an issue) and appreciated the concern of the front desk staff.

The room was fine but could use a little sprucing up.
Breakfast was okay - good assortment.
Checkout was quick and impersonal.
Would stay again.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you for staying with us and for the honest feedback! I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay. I agree, our staff is wonderful and caring of all guests.
We are preparing to enlarge our breakfast area and assortment in a few months. I can't wait!
We look forward to your next visit with us! Safe travels!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I almost didn’t stay here because I read the horrible reviews. I was wicked tired though so I gave it a shot. I am glad I did. My experience was the opposite of what is written here.

Kayla was the night clerk on the front desk who checked me in and she was super friendly and helpful. My room didn’t have any bugs in it and I found it to be clean. I get nervous about staying on the ground floor because I am usually by myself. I still slept with the light on (because I hate the ground floor), but I slept.

The complimentary breakfast was spot on. They offer a nice selection of waffles, cereal, juices, pastries, and fruits.

Great hotel, nice place to stay.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Quality I, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you so much for your positive and constructive feedback. No matter what the reviews say, we take all of them very seriously. They mean a lot to us!!!
This way we can truly make our hotel a better place! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us.I am still so glad to let you know that hotel is about to go through some major renovations. By the end of the year all the rooms will have been taken care of :-) Thanks again for your kind words!!!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night, and are glad we will never need to stay here again.

The property is old, the rooms neglected. Our room was damp, upholstery dirty, and smelled of animals. (They inexplicably assigned us a pet friendly room when we did not have any pets with us and the hotel seems very empty. Perhaps because it’s close to housekeeping and they are too lazy to go much further out to clean?)

Ok, it’s only for one night, we figured we could put up with it. Bad idea... the next morning we found out that there is also no hot water in the bathroom. We complained. The staff didn’t seem to care much. The front desk lady said she will “put it in the book.” I asked what that does, she says the maintenance guy isn’t in today so that’s all she can do. No offers of access to another room, no offers of compensation. Further inquiry was met with a shrug.

I don’t know if there are better hotels in the area since most have similar level of reviews, but definitely don’t stay here.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank norahyah

Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry to hear you had a less than perfect stay with us.
We do have pet specific rooms that are sometimes booked for guests by 3rd parties for our non pet traveling guests. Due to allergies and other guest concerns with pets, we only assign those rooms if they are booked that way. I do apologize for the misunderstanding. We will be happy to help make sure it doesn't happen again. Next time, please feel free to contact the property directly and we will be sure you are in a non pet friendly room.
I'm sorry it took a while for the hot water to come in your room. Sometimes it takes a few minutes to warm up from the tub faucet.
We do hope you will come back to visit us on your next trip to Lexington so we can show you we are a great property with a wonderful staff!
Safe travels, and thank you for choosing Quality Inn & Suites of Lexington, VA!