“Sohappyjamicanfoodisnearby”

Blue Mountain Cafe
Ranked #24 of 223 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Jamaican
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I went there for take out. And I can't wait to go and have a meal onsite. Great spot in the historical town of Leesburg. Great customer service. Ambiance nice and old school vibe. Taking you back in history. I had the jerk chicken, rice and peas with mix cabbage. And plantains(if I have to say could have been better). The main dish was Deliciosogood!! Tender, and flavorful..ask for extra gravy. I will definitely be returning. I look forward to trying everything on the menu.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

First time visiting this establishment while in Leesburg. Food was good, but pricey for the portion I received.

1  Thank deley23669
Reviewed 9 April 2017

Always looking for something new in our own backyard we happened upon this little place in Leesburg. This was such a treasure! The food was amazing. Loved the macaroni and cheese; brown stew chicken and the jerk chicken. Everything is always so tasty and flavorful. The staff is super friendly and the atmosphere just fun. I have recommend this place so many times to visiting friends and they never disappoint!

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Although I've had Jamaican food before, this was my first time in a Jamaican restaurant. Our server was incredibly friendly, very social, and was excited about having us try some of their specialties. The food was out of this world awesome (especially the jerk chicken), and the service was amazing. You could definitely tell that they loved their cuisine and taking care of their customers. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 8 March 2017

I've been meaning to try this restaurant out for a while now and decided to invite a friend to try it out with me. The food definitely hits the spot. It is flavorful and the perfect amount of food on a plate. We shared the Jerk Spring Roll which were light and tasty and perfect to eat alone or to share. I then tried the Curry Goat which was a first for me and it didn't disappoint. I loved every bit of it and it was served with a side of plantains and vegetables that were a great combo for the meat. Since this meal, my family ordered again to take-out. My husband and son had the Curry Chicken and I had the Curry Goat again. My son loved it and my husband was expecting small pieces of chicken so that was a little disappointing for him. I was just as satisfied as the first time. I will return again and again to this little gem off of King Street.