“Delicious Jamaican food and Fabulous Service!”
Review of Blue Mountain Cafe

Blue Mountain Cafe
Ranked #24 of 227 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Jamaican
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Although I've had Jamaican food before, this was my first time in a Jamaican restaurant. Our server was incredibly friendly, very social, and was excited about having us try some of their specialties. The food was out of this world awesome (especially the jerk chicken), and the service was amazing. You could definitely tell that they loved their cuisine and taking care of their customers. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 8 March 2017

I've been meaning to try this restaurant out for a while now and decided to invite a friend to try it out with me. The food definitely hits the spot. It is flavorful and the perfect amount of food on a plate. We shared the Jerk Spring Roll which were light and tasty and perfect to eat alone or to share. I then tried the Curry Goat which was a first for me and it didn't disappoint. I loved every bit of it and it was served with a side of plantains and vegetables that were a great combo for the meat. Since this meal, my family ordered again to take-out. My husband and son had the Curry Chicken and I had the Curry Goat again. My son loved it and my husband was expecting small pieces of chicken so that was a little disappointing for him. I was just as satisfied as the first time. I will return again and again to this little gem off of King Street.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

I was on a day trip to Leesburg in late June and came across this restaurant. What a find! The food was delicious!!! I am a vegetarian and am also gluten free and face a lot of challenges when I eat out. No problems at the Blue Mountain Cafe. I had beans and rice, fried plantains, and a cabbage dish and they were all very tasty. In addition, the waiter gave us free samples of a Jamaican drink and a special dessert. I spent 5 days on a trip to the Washington DC Metropolitan area, and this was by far the best meal that I had!!!!!!

3  Thank Charlie S
Reviewed 11 June 2016

I ordered some take out from the Blue Mountain Cafe after a busy morning. The cafe itself is small, but clean. The lady I paid needs to work on smiling at the customers, but was fats and to the point. The spring rolls were super yummy and had lots of flavor and the honey sauce was a perfect compliment. The plantains were caramelized and not overcooked. Will go back...

1  Thank jehenson81
Reviewed 1 June 2016

If you need a fresh drink stop here
You will love all the variety of drinks
and you will come back soon