“Fast, Good and Cheap”

Blue Mountain Cafe
Ranked #21 of 223 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Jamaican
Reviewed 11 June 2016

I ordered some take out from the Blue Mountain Cafe after a busy morning. The cafe itself is small, but clean. The lady I paid needs to work on smiling at the customers, but was fats and to the point. The spring rolls were super yummy and had lots of flavor and the honey sauce was a perfect compliment. The plantains were caramelized and not overcooked. Will go back...

1  Thank jehenson81
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

If you need a fresh drink stop here
You will love all the variety of drinks
and you will come back soon

Reviewed 29 April 2016

I found this restaurant very pricey (considering its location) second row and behind a McDonalds and next to a Tire Shop. Upscale attitude from staff for a very average restaurant. To me, it was an over priced diner!!!!!

2  Thank scovelrichard
Reviewed 28 February 2016

Who would have thought we would find this excellent ethnic restaurant in Leesburg where we could find shelter from the cloudburst. And at the same time get truly authentic Jamaican food and be enchanted by the proprietors warm and friendly conversation (with his melodic native accent) while he served us. I had curried goat with Jamaican Ginger Beer and my wife the Caribbean sample platter. When the meal was finished the sky had cleared and we continued north toward our motel under a double rainbow! What an adventure.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

I love this place. The owner is always friendly and talkative and the servers are attentive and nice. I love the selection of food, please try the curried goat and beef patties! If you can make it out for a soul food Sunday you will not be disappointed. I am just sad that they are closed on Monday, but hey, everyone needs a day off.