“Weeknight dinner”

Del Rio Mexican Restaurant & Comedy Club
Ranked #31 of 242 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Meal was good, atmosphere was nice with plenty of seating. The waitress was attentive and kept our tea filled and plenty of chips/salsa.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I've eaten here several times and have always had good service and good food. It's nothing fancy, the menu items are just the usual, but it's well prepared and the portions are generous. It's a comfortable place. I'll keep coming back.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I came with a friend for lunch. We've been here many times and it's consistently good food and good service. Del Rio has become our favorite Mexican restaurant.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Wanted to stop in for a fun lunch with friends. The queso was not good, the chips were cold, the margaritas were weak.... our waitress was really nice but kept forgetting about us.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Everything is made from scratch and it all tastes great. The sauces, especially the chipotle sauce, is out of this world. I've read other reviews that have had less favorable comments and it's left me scratching my head. I'm hear to say I've never had a bad meal in over 30 trips and I highly recommend this place. Come hungry and enjoy lunch!!