“Friday night family dinner ”
Review of The Wine Kitchen

The Wine Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 238 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

The service was great, love that they use the no wait app. The ham and cheese balls for app were awesome! And the wine was awesome! We would definitely return, but I highly recommend you use the app. All of our food had the most creative and tasty combinations of flavors, I had the duck and if you take a little of everything on the plate with each bite, it just melts and tastes like happiness in your mouth! A great find if your visiting Leesburg!

Reviewed 15 March 2016

We are repeat traveling visitors. The offerings are unique, fresh, and tasty. My partner enjoyed a vegan rice and bean "sausage" dish. My sweet potato agniolitti was fabulous - sweet potato pureed in homemade pasta served over apples with a wonderful sauce.

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

Went here with hubs, much smaller than the frederick one! Food was good but not inspiring for the higher prices. Wine list is good, I like the flight concept. For some reason they don't list their whiskey flights on the menu, which I do like. Overall, cute place, but I won't go out of my way to go back.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

Have been here several times. Love the wine selections and the presentation of a tasting flight. There is not a lot of variety in the the menu selections. Food is farm to table fresh and somewhat unique. But I must say, most everything I have tried has been delicious. Very small restaurant so only one table large enough for 6 people. Lunch is better value. Dinner is Pricey.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

A great place for lunch; good wine selection; tasty food; dinner tends to be a little pricey, but lunch is decent;
Only unpleasant experience we had was when a live band was playing and we were looking for a quite place to talk