“Fantastic food in Leesburg ”
Review of Ten Spot Kitchen & Tap - CLOSED

Ten Spot Kitchen & Tap
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Ten Spot is our favorite place in the village at Leesburg shopping area. Great atmosphere and decor. When the weather is nice they have a great outside area. Most of their dishes are really good, can’t go wrong with their menu.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We had a good meal. I had something I last remember from childhood, chicken pot pie, and my lovely wife had the pork chop. Both were good albeit a bit mild. Our server was fun and nice. We ate outside; I would have preferred inside but the TVs were blaring so loudly that we were drive out.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This was our first time eating at Ten Spot and we will return. The starter of homemade chips with a caramelized onion dip got the visit off to a great start. My wife had the wedge salad with sliced beef (a very large serving) and I had the Ten Spot cheeseburger made with Wagyu beef. The burger was melt in your mouth. There is an abundance of outdoor seating so head there while we still have some warm days.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Had all starters Menu But all very good best way to try out a Restaurant on a very Pretty
Day been here before and will come back. Very good Service like they want you there!
Would give them 5 stars but saving that for next time.But after some of the places we have Ate they are a 5 Star Place to Eat Dinner are just a Drink and they are People
Friendly with Pets or without. Give them a try you will thank your self!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

This is my new favorite spot in Loudoun! My family and I have been here four or five times and every single time we leave talking about what we are going to try next.

The menu is fantastic, the burgers are really good, as is chicken salad. Everything is fresh! Great atmosphere too.