“Leesburg Find!”

King Street Oyster Bar
Ranked #12 of 238 Restaurants in Leesburg
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 30
Description: King Street Oyster Bar specializes in bringing fresh oysters from both the West and East Coasts of the US and Canada to the communities we call home. On any given day, we offer 10+ varieties, which we get no more than 24 hours out of water from the East Coast, and no more than 48 hours out of water from the West Coast. It's a quality and freshness you can taste. Our menu also offers other creative seafood dishes and American-style fare with fresh, relatable ingredients, and a happy hour menu every day of the week with inventive cocktails, craft brews and select food and oysters.
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Tried the King St Oyster Bar last week for the first time and can’t believe it’s been there for 2 years and we were unaware!
We both had the sea scallops over pasta - it was terrific, I would highly recommend it. I also had oysters for an appetizer, they were fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I felt like I was at the shore with such fresh tasting seafood dishes. Crab dip was hot and bubbly with big chunks of crab. YUM. The corn chowder had fresh corn and chunks of crab. The spicy shrimp appetizer was lightly coated and just spicy enough. The grilled salmon was tender and juicy with a good portion. The lobster roll was light with big pieces of real lobster and not filled with a bunch of unneeded filling like mayo or something and was served on a lightly toasted bun. Bananas foster was creamy banana sauce over cake with homemade tasting ice cream and whipped cream. Tasted like hot banana bread. Everything was wonderful! We did not order the oysters but if they are as good as the rest of the food we tried, we will try them next visit. Don't miss this spot.

1  Thank Deirdre B
Reviewed 6 November 2017

I've been wanting to try this place forever! Finally, I went with my cousin for happy hour in the middle of the week. We had no trouble finding a place to sit, and service came right away. Our waiter was friendly and efficient. Happy hour prices couldn't be beat, and the food was amazing! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I have eaten here on numerous occasions. I'm a crab cake snob, and I'm hesitant to even try them at many places because I've been disappointed so many times. Not here - they have some of the most authentic tasting Chesapeake style crab cakes that I've had. The Mahi Mahi entree is also very solid, and classic from one of the owner's prior restaurants. If you're not feeling quite up to an entree, the sandwiches are fantastic, and you can't go wrong with the fresh oysters on the half shell.

1  Thank Fitzcairn
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Seated at a rustic but elegant table..I enjoyed a special birthday lunch treat from my son.
The raw oysters were sweet..and silky..with a hint of the clean ,fresh ocean spray,they had rested in. Presented on a luxurious bed of sea salt with wedges of beautiful and juicy lemons.
We each ordered fried oyster p'o boys..with fries. Perfectly moist and crispy oysters not overly battered and served by a most attentive waiter.
The dessert was a bread pudding from the gods....
I cannot say enough about the special service and divine food presented to us ..except that it left us with a desire for an encore. We are hooked!