“What great food to have next to the Brewery!!”

Senor Ramon Taqueria
Ranked #9 of 234 Restaurants in Leesburg
Reviewed 2 January 2018

I thought we were going to the brewery but was so pleasantly surprised with the taqueria that was adjacent to the brewery!! This taqueria has a taco shop next to the crooked run brewery in Ashburn. The tacos are very authentic and fresh. There are 3 salsas to choose from as toppings to make them as mild or as hot as you like them! The ramon original taco and the carnitas were to die for. There really wasn't a taco that wasn't tasty!! They all had original names that I don't recall anymore but everyone was raving about them!

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped here on the way to a family event, and am glad that we did. Great selection of tacos and flavorful and fresh ingredients. We all dampled each other's tacos.....to include spicy lamb, braised tongue, carne asada, and others. We will be back when we travel this way.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I ate here with a bunch of coworkers on a cold Wednesday. We were all amazed at the number of choices: probably around 10 "Traditional Tacos" and 10 of their specialty "Our Tacos", plus a few tostadas and other dishes. I ordered three - spicy lamb (Cordero), grilled chicken (Jose Jose), and to boldly try something totally new - beef tongue (Lengua). The tongue was extremely tender and nicely seasoned. I expected more flavor from the chicken taco, because it was grilled with lime adobo sauce and assembled with jalapeno jam. My favorite was the spicy lamb, which had just the right heat. They have a selection of three craft beers, and I think they were all local. Note that this place is counter service and self-serve seating. Because we arrived early, we were able to score three tables in a side room - otherwise, we would have been sitting at stools at counters. The staff were all very friendly.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I really like this place, and like the tacos. Information: if you go during the weekend.... expect a line! The tacos are small, order more than you think you will want. My daughter was confused by the menu.... it's 4.00 a taco, not 4 Taco's.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This is a home converted into a Taqueria. Very clean, simple decor.
The service was fast and efficient. Tacos, tostada and Nachos were absolutely delicious. We had shrimp,chicken,lamb and beef. All were sooo tasty. If you like lamb please try the tacos, the flavor is very strong and flavourful. If you are not an adventurous eater this may be to much for you. We received a very large portion of amazing carne asada nachos that were to die for. Wish I lived closer.