“Family vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Pastoral setting in Southwestern Virginia
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Pastoral setting in Southwestern Virginia
Enjoy dining al fresco
Have the family gather here
Country Kitchen
Kitchen
Sit by the gas log fireplace and read a book
Bathroom
First Floor Bedroom
Second - floor bedroom #2
Hallway staircase
Second floor - bedroom #3
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Robert W
“Family vacation ”
Reviewed 21 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

On July 13 2015 my family and I rented the Farmhouse for 7 days. This vacation exceeded expectations. First of all, the farmhouse was wonderful. My wife fell in love with it. The house has everything you need, lots of space, beds are comfortable and you feel like your home. The owners of the property are easy to get a hold of if you have questions and are always willing to help if you need anything. When I asked my kids what was their favorite part of their trip. They tell me is when they visited the owners farm. The owners allowed our kids to feed the animals and were told a little bit about farm life. My family and I hope to visit again we already miss that wonderful farmhouse at elk creek and the kids miss Mr. John.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing