6,084 results
All reviews the main dining room jefferson restaurant history tour ice skating homestead resort carriage ride horseback riding spa services trout breakfast buffet lobby bar gorge hike sam snead's tavern jefferson pools casino restaurant garden wing southern charm
Reviewed 22 November 2017

All employees were smiling, friendly, and very eager to help. It's amazing what a work culture can do for customer satisfaction. I never write reviews but felt compelled to write this one because it was so refreshing. Work culture is undervalued in may companies these days. Nice work!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

This was my second of what I'm certain will be many visits to the Omni Homestead Resort. Everyone I encountered went well beyond what was expected to ensure I had the best possible experience from beginning to end.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

I would recommend this hotel for leisure or business travel. The food is excellent, staff is very friendly, and the atmosphere is very pleasant. This is a resort for every season. Plenty of things to do.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

I have been to the Homestead when it was sold out (as a convention was happening) and when it was not so crowded. Each scenario has it's pluses and minuses. Service may not be prompt in some of the restaurants (during a conference) but with every table full you would expect it not to be immediate. The staff does a great job with the thousands of people there. I must say I like it better when it's a little slower pace. I had the best chateaubriand (in the dining room) I've ever had. My wife had it too. We plan to go back just for that dinner.It was exquisite.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Mine and my boyfriend's expectations were far surpassed by the Omni Homestead! The staff was incredibly helpful and welcoming. The accommodations and food were excellent! We'll certainly be coming back in the near future.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple