“Great cone, Employees could care less ”
Review of Dairy Queen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Hopewell
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Visited this location June 2017 about noon, slow service. Mostly Teenagers socializing & NOT working. I got my dipped cone after what seemed like an eternity. Pick up the pace guys.

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

I've been to this location multiple times with no issues. This time was not the case, and most likely due to the time I visited. Winter business hours are in effect for this location. So for this day the dining room closes at 930 and the store closes at 10pm. At 950 I arrived to realize only the drive through was open. I returned to my vehicle and proceeded to the drive through. Once at the intercom to order, I was not greeted nor was there Abby indication that they were still open. After about a minute of silence I pulled to the window where a female employee was pretty much waiting for me and informed me they were closing down, and asked what I wanted. I told her I only wanted a blizzard and she processed the order. I received my selection with no further issue, but it was clear that the remaining staff was not happy to have a customer at the restaurant five minutes before the actual closing time. Another vehicle was behind me and when the employee saw them she had a little tantrum expressed to what I can only imagine was the manager. Who didn't do anything to correct the issue. Just make sure you go well before closing time!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Friendly staff and good desserts. The burgers are good. I enjoy the 5 buck lunch. The Orange Julius drinks are good along with the Blizzards.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

My fiance and I decided to go to Dairy Queen in Hopewell knowing they have a drive thru and for my hankering of a dipped cone. We got right before 8pm just to see an extremely long line. It took us about 25 minutes to get to the window. The menu light was off and we waited by the speaker about 5 minutes with no service, so we assumed it was not working. Wrong! We get to the window and waited an additional 3- 5 minutes before we were asked about our order. To my disappointment, they were out of dipping chocolate!!! ugh! I did try the funnel cake with strawberry and ice cream, which was pretty good. My fiance enjoyed his blizzard.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Love the plain ice cream cones and french fries. Small location but tasty food. I have had better but I have also had worse. I usually go through the drive through for my fix.

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK