Quality Inn at Fort Lee
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Very Good 4/5
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbathroom floorneeded a place to staybooked this hotelwould stay againbreakfast barshower curtainbeds were very comfortablewafflesdrawerscerealpetersburg
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2012

Worst hotel i've ever stayed at. The owners should be embarrassed. Was booked into a smoking room. The short answer was that they couldn't move me. Dead bugs in the light fixtures. The light above the bathroom sink didn't even work. Unit had a stove top, microwave and fridge, but NO utensils! Not even a fork. Left my camera in room. Manager was supposed to call, but never did. Agree with earlier post do NOT stay here at ANY cost!

Room Tip: Go anywhere but here. Truly the worst place I've ever stayed
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
HopeQuality, Manager at Quality Inn at Fort Lee, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2012

At Quality Inn, we strive for guest comfort and satisfaction. I apologize that we missed the mark in this instance. Thank you for your feedback. Best wishes for future travels. - Nisha Simon, General Manager

Reviewed 23 June 2012

After traveling a very long time to get to fort lee all the good hotels were booked and we thought that maybe this one wouldn't be too bad. Nope! It was horrible. Starting with the half pillows on the bed which are really just pillowcases half full of stuffing and culminating in uncleaned mildew in the shower. The smell of mold was overwhelming and the sink drain was so slow you could tell there had been no maintenance done in this room in quite some time. When I called to cancel a second night we had reserved the man at the front counter didn't even ask why. Such a disappointment. The lake view is nice but doesn't at all make up for the filth that is the hotel room.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Lpittano
Management response:Responded 29 June 2012

Reviewed 19 June 2012

My room is always clean..Oscar at the front desk is always friendly and helpful. I honestly don't have anything bad to say about this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Chanelle1
HopeQuality, General Manager at Quality Inn at Fort Lee, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our goal here at the Quality Inn is to ensure that each guest Is treated as family. I am please to know that you view the Quality Inn as your home away from home. Again we thank you for being a part of our extended family. Looking forward to seeing in the near future. Sincerely, Nisha Simon, General Manager.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

My room had a funny smell and looked kind of run down but it was decent. It has a kitchen with a stove top but no dishes to use so you'd have to bring your own I guess. The pool was definitely the best part of the hotel. The gym was extremely hot and the hot tub (inside the same room as the gym) was cold. The breakfast was good but ended at 8:30, and when you're on vacation you don't really want to have to get up that early. My room wasn't that bad but it definitely wasn't as clean as it should've been for the price. The blanket had a few stains on it and the bathroom seemed to need a more thorough cleaning. Overall, it was decent. I'd say the pool makes up for a lot of it.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
HopeQuality, General Manager at Quality Inn at Fort Lee, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words. We at the Quality Inn strive to provide our guests with excellent service and the most comfortable stay possible. I am glad that you were able to enjoy your stay and our pool. Wishing you safe future travels. Nisha Simon, General Manager.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

The Lobby is nice and the Lady at the desk was very kind... But you can't sleep in the lobby.. I was on the first floor and when I pulled up there were guys looking out there windows with beers in there hands.. and being a women alone that was not what I wanted to see.. now mind you that is not the hotels fault.. but entering my room it smelled and the bed looked like someone had taken a nap on the bed.
the toilet had a hair on it and the seat was up, like someone had just gone to the bathroom..
the sink had hair in it.. and thats all I needed to see, so I went back to to lobby and lady returned my money. not a good place to stay on my standards.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
HopeQuality, General Manager at Quality Inn at Fort Lee, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2012

Here at the Quality Inn we strive to provide our guest with the best service possible. Unfortunately we missed the mark in this instance. Thank you for bringing these issues to my attention. Your input will provide additional training opportunities for my staff. Unfortunately what another guest does in the comfort of his room is not a reflection of the hotel. I am pleased to know that you were treated with great customer service by our staff. Wishing you safe future travels. Nisha Simon, General Manager.