All reviews cookies room was clean waffles indoor pool ham morning breakfast choice hotels biscuits and gravy coupon book nice hotel place to stay nothing fancy hot tub exercise room the breakfast area the blue ridge parkway hot breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped here after driving 10 hours of a 16 hour drive. Was greeted with a smile and a nice southern “Hello”. Just needed an overnight stay for wife and I. Room was very clean and breakfast was delicious. Was once again greeted with a nice smile and polite receptionist when I checked out. Thanks everyone.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Travelers,

I am glad you were treated with a smile, we love smiling at this hotel. Our rooms are always CLEAN AND INVITING. We have the #1 BREAKFAST in town and yes it's very DELICIOUS... Thank you for your kind words, it mean a great deal to us.

See ya soon..

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After staying at another Comfort Inn in Carlisle PA the night before, this was probably dramatically worse than it might have been had we not stayed there. The bed was ok. The breakfast was average, we ended up going to Olympia Restaraunt in Mt Airy. We used our points to stay here, I would have probably asked for a refund otherwise.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Travelers,

I am very surprised by your comments, we are an AWARD WINNING HOTEL here that does what is asked of us by everyone, I will look into the issues you stated and resolve them asap..

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Location is right off I-77, back a little ways on a side street but easily accessible. There are a few more hotels located in the area. There is a gas station or two right there before you get back on the highway. Restaurants are a little thin, lots of fast food but just a Shoeneys otherwise. Breakfast was OK, had to ask to refill some of the items but again, the breakfast attendant and the front desk person was one in the same.

Room Tip: There's no road noise since this sits back a little further.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Travelers,

I am glad you enjoyed our hotel, we are a little way from the interstate but that is good as we have less traffic. We do try our very BEST to keep our breakfast stocked and make sure all is clean and neat..

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Stayed in the comfort inn on the way home from Florida. Disappointed with room and service. Room was musty and not very clean. Tried 2 different soda machines but lost money in both only to be told there was nothing she could do. She could not refund money or open machine or put a out of order sign on the machine. For 150 a night I expect more. Mattresses are older and hard. Will not stat here again unless desperate on the road and no other hotel is available. Which is doubtful. They could at least have decent help.

Room Tip: make sure no Virgins tech football games in town this leaves little They allow small dogs for $20.00 extra per dog don’t seem pet friendly
Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
dylansiya, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Guests,

I am very sorry for the issues you had with the hotel. We did fill our drink machines and we do not keep a key for the staff. Both drink machines were filled that afternoon and are in working condition.

Our mattresses are BRAND NEW. They are only 1 year old bedding. I am sorry for these issues, my TEAM did communicate that you had the above issues..

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We were on a road trip to South Carolina and needed to find a place to stay for the night. We had tried places in West Virginia but they were all sold out. Then I looked for a place in Virginia and discovered Wytheville. So I contacted Sleep Inn hotel directly. The manager said yes room was available and they would hold it to 7am the next day. I mentioned that it would be midnight before we arrived. Sure enough the hotel staff gave us a warm welcome and quickly gave us our room. We had arrived at midnight. The hotel exceeded our expectations. We had clean comfy room. The breakfast was excellent with many choices and hot coffee. Thanks to entire staff we had a pleasant stay to get refreshed for the last part of our road trip.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
dylansiya, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear Travelers,

I am very happy you enjoyed your stay, we do our very BEST to make sure all of our guests are happy. All of our rooms are CLEAN AND NEAT, we have a wonderful breakfast for our guests, we hope to see ya soon..