“Totally our type of place”
Review of P.J Mulligans

P.J Mulligans
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Herndon
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 24
Cuisines: American, Irish
Description: Family, Casual Dining, Date Night, Groups
Description: Family, Casual Dining, Date Night, Groups
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Whenever we are on vacation, we only eat at places we can't find at home. I totally wish this place was back home!! The vibe is totally laid back & chill, we felt it from the moment we walked in. It's a welcoming place & classy looking. The food was great! I love that tots are an option instead of fries. We visited on a Saturday & there was a guy playing the guitar & singing...he was awesome! It was such a great vibe & way to spend our Saturday evening.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

My associates and I needed a place to welcome a new employee and PJM was a welcomed change to the normal. We were greeted warmly and the food and drink came quickly. The food is super...I love the fries!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

We won't be back for food. The ambiance was nice and the drinks looked ok. Such a promising menu for food.

Date of visit: May 2017
PJM-Pub, General Manager at P.J Mulligans, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Karen,

I appreciate you leaving feedback for us but can you be more specific with what was lacking with regard to our food? Thank you.

Patrick Costello
703-689-0007
info@pjmulligans.com

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Went to PJ Mulligans for dinner with a couple of friends, none of us drink so this is a food only review - it wasn't very good. Fish and chips was two small pieces if mushy fish with a lot of breading on top of a mound of luke warm french fries - this item should be called chips and fish given the relative portions. The hamburger looked sort of ordinary too. Service was amateurish - not able to make menu suggestions and forgot to put i an order for a soup. This might be great place for a beer, but I'll pass on it for food.

Date of visit: April 2017
PJM-Pub, General Manager at P.J Mulligans, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

I'm sorry to hear about your experience; we certainly strive for better with regard to both food quality and service. If you are able to come back in, please ask for me and I'll make sure your experience is much more positive.

Patrick Costello
info@pjmulligans.com
703-689-0007

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Met for dinner after work on a Monday. No wait, friendly staff. Good food. I had the BLT on ciabatta, my mom had the shepherds pie and my dad had the beef stew.

Date of visit: April 2017