“Good for Take-Out”
Review of Sorrento Grill

Sorrento Grill
Ranked #41 of 227 Restaurants in Herndon
Reviewed 11 January 2017

I only got Take-Out here once but I recommend it. We got 2 of the Falafel Wraps, an order of Dolmeh, and the Eggplant Dip appetizer all for less than $30 which I thought was very reasonable. I should have also added a couple of orders of the Tahini sauce as there was very little Tahini on the wraps. But other than that I will try it again.

Sorrento G, Manager at Sorrento Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2017

We are happy that you think our food is excellent with great value, Dorian! Really appreciate you taking some time to spread the word about our food and generous portions. Hope to have you back again soon and please make sure to take sometime and dine in with us -Management

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

The food was really good and the portions were huge. The only down side was that the woman behind the counter seemed to be disgruntled when I asked a question after ordering (I just asked for some of the spicy green sauce). Maybe she was tired but she certainly wasn't overly friendly. I've also had delivery from these folks and it too, was delicious.

Sarah, we're happy to hear that you loved our food and our portions. We really want to wow our guests with our food and service every time they stop in, so we apologize if you felt the cashier was not at her best when taking your order we will definitely address your concern. Thanks so much for stopping by we hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed 21 November 2016

Mediterranean-Arabic style food: kebabs, lamb, chicken, etc. with rice and spices. Pita Bread is good. Not bad.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Wonderful Mediterranean restaurant located in a neighborhood shopping center. Quick, good, reasonably priced. Will definitely go there again!

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

We were searching for lunch that was not the typical unhealthy fried and fast food. Found Sorrentos and had a delicious meal. I had chicken and lamb kebab, and the wife wraps. Both where solid portions with tasty meat and greens. Fair prices also! Recommended!