“Great pies and desserts!”
Review of Amphora Bakery

Amphora Bakery
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Herndon
Description: A European-style patisserie with modern charm, with locations in both Vienna and Herndon, Virginia. Enjoy a cappuccino with your favorite cookie while you relax in our comfortable chairs and watch our master pastry chefs create exotic cakes and treats. Amphora Bakery's old world charm provides a tranquil haven where you can escape for a minute, an hour, or the entire day.
Reviewed 26 July 2017

This is a wonderful diner with delicious meals. From breakfast anytime of the day to stuffed shrimp or vegetarian entrees- there is something for everyone! And save room for dessert or do like we did and just take them home for later.

Date of visit: July 2017
AmphoraDiningBakery, Guest Relations Manager at Amphora Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review! However, I believe you may have dined at our Amphora Diner Deluxe in Herndon rather than at our Bakery. No matter -- all our Diner desserts are fresh from the oven at our Bakeries. Please come back soon and be sure to stop by our Vienna or Herndon bakeries for even more sweet choices.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

I never would have found Amphora if not for Aslin Brewery, to be honest. I was waiting in line with my craft beer nerd friends when I needed a break and started walking. And thankfully I happened upon Amphora!

The cupcakes are like clouds and the M&M cookies are not to be missed. They have very imaginative cookies and cakes and would definitely consider them for a special birthday.

Maybe someday they will have specials on beer day releases or at least tell someone they are there! They will go far with a little more advertising.

Date of visit: July 2017
AmphoraDiningBakery, Guest Relations Manager at Amphora Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

We are happy you discovered our bakery! We work hard at being a "gem" and are working harder on not being "hidden". Thanks to your kind review, we hope that others will find the same delightful surprise. Now that you have found us, please return soon and share a yummy experience with friends.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

A colleague took me to this bakery, and what a great find. It was the BEST chocolate croissant, ever, and you get a jumbo size for $2.65. What a wonderful deal!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 9 January 2017

Looking for a place to enjoy coffee and pastries we came across a branch of Amphora Bakery that we didn't know was located in this small shopping plaza with small restaurants and businesses. It also serves as a tasting location for wedding cakes. A great selection of fresh pastries and coffees. We enjoyed ourselves and the staff even took a picture. definitely worth a return visit.

Date of visit: January 2017
5  Thank EliteTravellers
Amphora Group C, Marketing at Amphora Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2017

Dear Elitetravellers

The management of Amphora Group would like reach out to you in regards to the recent review of our business on tripadvisor. Thank you for providing our feedback as your opinion is incredibly important to us and we value the details you have provided. We invite you to visit us again soon and if you are not already a loyalty club member of ours we would love to assist you in becoming a member. Please email us at customerservice@amphoragroup.com for further details. Thank you!

Your friends at Amphora Group

Reviewed 8 December 2016

I spent over $350.00 for 9 dozen decorated cookies. I had a few cookies leftover after packing up 8 boxes to deliver to clients for holiday gifts. Unfortunately I didn't sample a cookie until I got home tonight. Although the cookie looked cute, it tasted AWFUL!!! It was not fresh and tasted like sawdust. I called one of the clients that I have known for years and asked her to be honest with me about the taste/quality of the cookies and she said they are TERRIBLE. I am so embarrassed to have delivered these cookies to clients.

Date of visit: December 2016