“We took on the challenge and won!”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #147 of 227 Restaurants in Herndon
Reviewed 21 June 2017

We came to buy our 11 boxes of 12 tacos for the challenge we had set ourselves, which was to eat all this between 7 people. The staff were very accommodating, as we broke the record for a single purchase. Service was rapid, and Richard, the area manager could not have been more friendly or helpful.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

I ordered a cheese quesadilla with extra cheese and extra jalapeño sauce and this was the result. This isn't the first time ive had a problem at this location either. Unfortunate, because it's really convenient for me when I'm on my lunch break.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

I rarely eat breakfast, but stopped in for a breakfast burrito and was pleasantly surprised. Drive through was quick, food was hot, price was right.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

Family oriented restaurant. Not expensive. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Excellent location. Opened late nights.

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

This is not my first choice, ever, but it will do in a pinch. If you put enough sour cream and cheese on anything and it will taste ok!

1  Thank QuickWhitTravel