“Clean your bathrooms!”

Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #83 of 227 Restaurants in Herndon
Reviewed 23 August 2016

It's a Chipotle, same as all of them. I'm only writing this because I was just there and was really turned off by the bathroom. Toilet not flushed, sink clogged, paper towels on the floor, and trash bin overflowing. Does anyone bother to clean the bathrooms?

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Excellent service. Excellent food. Excellent prices. This restaurant is the best Mexican Grill in Herndon.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

I was in line awhile because the servers couldn't hear what folks wanted ... Bowl to go or for here... Type of rice, etc.

I even asked the cashier why it was so loud.... She had to lean out to hear/understand my complaint. Music too loud- gives me a headache!

Reviewed 29 April 2016

Food is consistently good BUT unfortunately their service is consistently below average. I have to ask for things a few times because even if I ask for extra lettuce or extra corn salsa the put the same exact amount in every time. When I ask again they literately add an amount so small that it makes you mad. I am sure the manager, supervisors, or someone at the location that trains them makes sure that they go through the motion of doing what is asked for but not really doing what is asked for?? I am even willing to pay extra to get what I want on but they say they cannot charge extra so I am left with not enough of what I want and NO WAY to be fully satisfied even when offering to pay for extras. Besides that issue the dirty tables are not being cleaned quickly or properly (I am always having to use napkins to properly wipe down tables and chairs from previous persons before I eat). Hey, can you try not to wipe the table crumbs and items left on tables directly on to the chairs for your us to sit on or clean ourselves if we do not want it on our clothes.

The numerous other Chipotle locations I go to all over in my travels do not have the same issues that this one location continues to have. I even drive further to next location just to avoid this one but sometimes for time reasons you cannot do that.

Go to the locations in Reston or in Chantilly instead of this one if you are able.

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

Nothing too special here, it's just your typical Chipotle. I'm not really a fan, but it seems like all my friends love it. At least they will do a salad and not just burritos.

1  Thank QuickWhitTravel