“Kudos to the Manager”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #98 of 227 Restaurants in Herndon
Reviewed 9 March 2017

Normally I don't write reviews for "fast food" restaurants, but my experience at this Wendy's warrants breaking my normal pattern. Ordered an Apple Pecan Chicken Salad for a quick lunch. The day manager made it a point to visit our table and inquire about our meal, then stopped by again and offered to remove our trays and food containers for disposal. He made the extra effort to make our meal better, and I wanted to let the owner know he made a difference.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

My daughter and I needed a quick bite to eat and decided on this Wendy's. The staff was friendly and considerate. The restaurant was clean, and the food was very good.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

Fast food menu but very good. Wendy's is in a good location. It is a very inexpensive restaurant
Great for kids.

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

Wendy's is one of the only fast food restaurants I will entertain the notion of going to. This one is consistently clean, and the food is consistent with others across the board.

1  Thank QuickWhitTravel
Reviewed 22 March 2016

It has been awhile since I ate at this chain. This site was clean, and the service was very fast. I highly recommend.