“Great gyros”
Review of Grill Kabob

Grill Kabob
Ranked #90 of 227 Restaurants in Herndon
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

The place is popular, located amid the offices and shops in Herndon. We ordered gyros, which are at par with other gyros in northern Virginia quality wise. There are three kinds: wraps, platters and gyros with salad that avoids carbs. Salsa provided to spice it up was really tasty. The quantity in a platter is enough to cover both lunch and dinner with my appetite. Most menu items range between $9-13. I do not know about their kabob but I'll go for gyro again when in Herndon. In that respect, they deserve four and a half star.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I called in a order for a gyro. Service was fast & the price was very reasonable. The lamb was a little spicy & they don't put any feta cheese & the sauce is not the authentic greician sause. It tasted like it was made from salad dressing but overall, the gyro was good & tasty. They give u a lot of meat. I will order again.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

If you live in Reston, VA, "Reston Kabob" became one of your favorite cheap eats places. That location near 7-Eleven has been torn down in favor of some huge monstrosity of an office park.

But a few months ago I came across Grill Kabob in Herndon, which happened to be a 5 minute walk from my office.

Could it be?

Menu? same.
Hole in the wall feeling? Small but actually nicer than Reston
Tangy what yogurt sauce? same.
Spicy "I don't know what's in it but it's awesome" brown sauce? identical.

Without much fanfare, the owners of Reston Kabob seem to have relocated or franchised their food to this Herndon location.

And I am soooo happy. This is the place that makes the two-handed gyro wrap that's fresh and tasty and you promise yourself you'll only eat half but before you know it, it's gone.

So if you haven't tried it - come in during lunch or take some home for dinner.

Reviewed 24 December 2016

The bread is too thin, the beef/lamb kabob tends to come dry. But the Gyro and Chicken kabob are excellent.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

I love kabobs and I was thrilled to see a kabob place next to the Potbelly that my son wanted. I got what I always like which is lamb kabob platter. $14 which is usual for that kind of order. However the meat looked as if it had been "reheated" or recooked and was tough and really poor. I really hate spending $14 on something that disappointing. Won't make that mistake again.