“Best breakfast in town ”
Review of Metro Cafe

Metro Cafe
Ranked #142 of 246 Restaurants in Herndon
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American, Korean
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Metro Cafe is by far one of the best breakfast spots in Herndon/Reston. I been having their breakfast for the past 10 years and they've been very consistent with high quality food and service. #7 is my favorite breakfast sandwich meal and I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

In an industrial park. The food is OK, they are very accommodating, and a good variety on the menu. Mainly frequented by the local workers, and family run. I used to go there weekly. Recommended. Dunkin' Donuts is 100 feet away for dessert.

1  Thank Michael G
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

This is an excellent place to get made to order sandwiches. They have the best subs I have ever had. The owners are very friendly and nice. Prices are very reasonable. I love this restaurant!

Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

This place was quite a surprise. It's small, but the food I had (sunrise chicken sandwich) was really phenomenal, even a while later when I got around to having it for lunch. The people were friendly, and I plan to go back!

2  Thank QuickWhitTravel
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I was starving after traveling all morning and decided to stop in for a late lunch. What a delightful little place. Pretty extensive breakfast and lunch menu and run by some very nice people.

I had a tuna sub with fries. It was excellent.

If I am back in the area I will stop by again for sure.

1  Thank brydea