“Perfect diner menu”

Joe's Griddle & Grill
Ranked #28 of 282 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: American, Diner, Grill
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Fun diner with true diner decor. Food was very good......try the Philly cheesesteak..
Was staying at hotel next door.....two good finds on one stop!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Stopped into Joe's for a lunch with my wife and parents when traveling to the Bridgewater/Harrisonburg area. We wanted something easy, and this completely fit the bill. The restaurant wasn't busy when we arrived and we seated ourselves quickly. The service was attentive but not too much so as to be annoying.

I ordered a grilled chicken wrap with fries. The wrap was good, but very simple: tortilla, lettuce, shredded cheese, and diced chicken with a bit of ranch dressing. I would've liked more dressing, but the wrap was fine if not particularly fancy. Others ordered the wrap with steak, club sandwich, and tuna melt. All seemed to enjoy their food and little was left to waste.

In all, a good experience. I'd stop here again for a quick bite when in the area.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

I drive through Harrisonburg a couple times a week and I have eaten here about 10 times. About half of those times I have been given a menu and a drink and then been ignored for 20 minutes until I get up and ask for help. This happened again yesterday and this time I just walked away for good. This happens even when the place is nearly empty. It's too bad because I kind of liked the food.

2  Thank Fred J
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

I had a bowl of chili .it was homemade. It was full of meat and beans and was amazing on a cold day. CRYSTAL was my waitress. Great job

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Awesome ambience, service, and food. Hubby loved the hash browns, and eggs. I loved my pulled pork. The decor was perfect. It was right next to our hotel so we gave it a shot. I'm glad we did!