“Best Pizza EVER!”

Add it.
Little Italy Pizza
Ranked #100 of 270 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Reviewed 15 July 2016

I still remember the first time I had Little Italy's pizza. It seriously is the best! I also love their salads! Little Italy's is my first and only choice of pizza/Italian in the Harrisonburg area!

Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

After being in the car for 7 hours, the last thing we wanted to do was wait at a restaurant with 2 hungry kids! The hotel suggested Little Italy. They had our order to us within the time quoted. Great pizza with plenty of toppings, daughter loved the Fet. Alfredo & garlic bread & the salad was just right! If we are ever back in the area we will place another order!

Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

My family goes here all the time. They're always so friendly, and the food is phenomenal!! Great pizza, breadsticks, ravioli, chicken parmesan, and all the subs are excellent. The salads aren't super fancy, but they're good. Definitely recommend!!

Reviewed 16 April 2015 via mobile

Food was good, but took forever. Told it would be 20 minutes. Took 50 minutes. This was for a pickup order so I got to sit around for half an hour. There was no one in the restaurant so I don't know what took so long.

Reviewed 29 October 2014

Harrisonburg can be a tough place to find decent pizza. So happy to have found Little Italy.

Restaurant looks small but plenty of parking out in the back. Employees are quick and friendly.

The cheese combination is great with the pizza and other sandwiches I have had. Not too greasy and decent pricing.