“Delicious Pizza!”

Tutti Gutsi Pizzaria
Ranked #80 of 262 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Reviewed 4 January 2017

We stopped here on our way through from Luray to Tennessee. All of the staff were very friendly, and the food portions were generous. We had a delicious cheese pizza and french fries. The atmosphere is very "New York" style, which was a plus, and the pizza was also "New York" style, which was a surprise to find in Virginia! We would absolutely stop in here again when we are in the area.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Tutti Gutsi Pizzaria

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Excellent food! Deceptively simple atmosphere in college town setting. Visited with my husband and sons (17 and 19). Delicious eggplant Parmesan and pizza. Home made rolls with salad were excellent! Will return when traveling through again.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

One of the few pizza places that actually has a sign on Route 81 for pizza, so we pulled off the highway to get some. It's close to the highway. The pizza and other food was very very good. The pizza was like a NY style pizza and excellent. Next time up or down Route 81 I will definitely be stopping by for more!

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

This was a place that I stopped there for lunch. On our way back home to Asheville. We really wanted a salad and off I-81 this was an excellent choice the salad was huge. The prices are very reasonable. The food is tasty without being overwhelming. The staff was helpful and smiling. I highly recommend it as a place to stop for lunch.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

I was staying over night in Harrisonburg, and stopped to eat at Tutti Gutsi Pizzaria. They have a wide selection of classic Italian food at reasonable prices. Looks like thye do a booming pizza business, too. I ordered the Chicken Parmesan, which came with a tossed salad and garlic bread. The bread was perfect, not soft, but not too hard, either. Excellent flavoring. The salad was fine, with large tomatoes and fresh cucumbers. The chicken parm was huge, and delicious. Their marinara sauce is better than most, and the spaghetti that came with it was delicious, cooked to perfection. The staff their was very attentive and professional. They came by at least 3-4 times asking if I needed anything, and to clear plates. They even had a bar in the back, with TVs showing the Olympics. Wish they had one of these in Ithaca, NY. I highly recommend it! It was right at Exit 245 (easy on&off) of Rte. 81.