“Serendipitous Italian Dinner”

Ciros Lasagna House
Ranked #155 of 262 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

We stumbled upon this hidden gem after being disappointed at another place and walked out after waiting 20 min for our starters. My kids were distraught and were looking forward to our meal. Ciros was everything and more. Our food was made to order, hot, and served promptly. Kudos to our server Heather for being so attentive.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Placed a pick up order asked about prices prior to placing order. When I get there I am charged an additional 1.79 when I had already asked about prices and was told .75 extra. Instead of apologizing for the confusion the cashier told me it was 1.75 extra and that she stated this on the phone. Ok maybe I misunderstood.. but why was it rang up for 1.79? she then quickly changed it from 1.79 to 1.75.. sneaking a few more cents in on my bill.. nope this has happened more than once I guess they count on people not asking about the few extra cents.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

Got home from a trip and wanted something quick and easy. My husband went to Ciro's to get our favorite tuna subs. Came home with them and they weren't tuna but ham and salami. And no where near as good as the tuna we love. Called the restaurant and they offered to give us the tuna but nobody wanted to go out again. It had been a long day. They offered a 20% discount for the next visit and we took advantage of it and go the wonderful tuna subs. Don't know how they do it. But they're the best.

Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

I made a (to go) order of shrimp Penne Ala Vodka and while I was eating my pasta, I found a big black cockroach in my food. I went back again to the restaurant and I asked to speak to the manager but the cashier told me that the manager is not here. The only thing she did to me was giving me my money back
I felt sick for the whole day and I vomited 3 times :(

2  Thank Rand S
Reviewed 28 June 2015

Stopped for a sub before starting along drive. The meatball sub had enough sauce to add flavor bit not so much as to create a mess while driving and eating. Loved it!