“Surpringly good meal”

Ranked #19 of 288 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Food was quite good, particularly for the price. Well prepared steak with 2 sides for about $12. Liquor prices are quite reasonable. Friendly, lots of action. Table wait staff could be a problem; I ate at the bar where there were 2 servers. I recommend.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Wife enjoyed her filet. It was cooked right. We get a steak from the same chain up the road in Winchester on a Weekly basis. If time is flexible headed north on I-81, drive another 90 minutes. Harrisonburg version is not bad—just not as good as we had hoped. I got tasteless grilled shrimp. Service was pleasant, food was slow, and it was not really busy.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Sat at the bar area
Loaded Tunity Apps
Watched Dubs game
Ordered NYStrip med rare with veggies and salad no dressing
I enjoyed the food the game and the environment
What a dinner to cap off a hard day's work
Thanks Tex

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Tried it 3 times. Never again. Always a long wait and not because so many people but because tables are allowed to sit dirty for a long time. Food is ok but not to brag about. Drinks are weak.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

My last visit was not that great yet tonight they were back on track as one of my favorites. It is so hard to write a good review when they are as busy as they were tonight. Yes we waited, but that was because they were slammed. We had Ribeyes and the taste was amazing. The buttered corn was awesome as well. Restroom was cleaner than my last visit and considering the volume of traffic; it was pretty good. I think our server was named Megan and she was kind, sweet, and way more attentive than the server we had the last time. All was good except for one thing...the last time the mashed potatoes were just nasty, tonight I had a baked potato and my other guest had mashed potatoes. She did not hardly touch hers; it may have had nothing to do with taste...but my baked potato was downright old, cold and otherwise not good. Love this place, love the steaks; but get someone that can appease us Irish! MAKE FRESH POTATOES!