“Don't eat there on Monday night”
Review of Houndstooth Cafe

Houndstooth Cafe
Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Hanover
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 22
Description: We have reopened!! We look forward to serving Hanover and the surrounding community! We serve made from scratch southern comfort food, smoked BBQ, Ribs, and seafood!
Reviewed 28 November 2016

I decided to take myself and two granddaughters to eat dinner at Houndstooth. Normally the food is good. but tonight was terrible. I ordered the barbeque sandwich and fries.The barbeque tasted old. My fries were soggy on the outside and completely raw on the inside. My granddaughter had the same experience. Her fries were completely raw on the inside. The waitress admitted that they were not good and she showed them to the cooks. Then they asked me if I wanted some more fries to take home. Why would I want more raw fries? My bill was $38 and the only person who could eat the food was the second granddaughter. I would never recommend going there on a Monday night.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

Fine Italian and seafood cuisine in a rural environment. Dining al fresco, weather permitting. Lunch specials.

And they feature DIET Dr. Pepper.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Yummy food, excellent service, good value... thoroughly enjoyable. Especially enjoyed dining on their deck on a lovely afternoon.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

We stopped on 301 in Hanover Courthouse for lunch. What a pleasant surprise! The food was excellent and the choices wide-ranging. We had good Italian subs,
Meatball sandwiches, barbecue, & a vegan sandwich. The drinks were cold, service was fine, and by using 301 instead of I-95 made for a good afternoon back from the beach!

Reviewed 9 August 2016

A colleague suggested this place and we enjoyed a delightful lunch on the front porch!
The dessert was very large and impressive and, of course, shared with my dining companion! The waitress was super friendly and attentive! Can't wait to return for a dinner this time!

Been to Houndstooth Cafe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK