“Business Lunch”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #75 of 349 Restaurants in Hampton
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Love the Fuji Apple salad with the Napa Almond Chicken salad instead of the grill chicken, pickle spear, and potato chips. I enjoy the free WIFI for the customers with no hassle of my time there. I am also a reward card member which gives me free drink, pastry, smoothly or money off a certain food item.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

I found the changes to be effective and are working well. I think the ingredients and the quality seem to be getting better. Now that they deliver it makes it a great option. I am a big fan of the Caesar salad with roasted turkey.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

I know that bread is not healthy but I like this place. You order at the counter and then they bring your food to your table. I always get a lot of discounts and free things from my "My Panera" card.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

The staff was courteous and stopped to even the demanding elders who wish to have their coffee refilled right now by saying "we need decaf coffee now" while the staff was graciously helping other customers.
Food was good and staff always kept a smile.

1  Thank MommaBonnie
Reviewed 18 July 2016

Close to the shopping center. I am happy with this location. Friendly GROUP - I return every time I am in Hampton visiting my family at leas 3 - 4 times a month!