“Very nice stay”

Crowne Plaza Hampton Marina
Ranked #10 of 26 Hotels in Hampton
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Nice rooms with flat screen tv, comfy bed and great view with sofa and coffee table and chair... Plenty of room. Bath had shower only which I prefer in a hotel. Only thing I would change is the old fashioned coffee maker.

Coffe shop next door and marina right outside. Very nice stay.

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank FlyMom10
Melvin N, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hampton Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2014

Thank you for your review of our hotel we are glad to hear you had a nice stay. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 February 2012

I stayed at this hotel during thanksgiving weekend and I was in town for a funeral. It was only a 3 hour drive to go home but I was exhausted and I wanted to rest. So upon check in the hotel staff was very friendly from start to finish. I checked in he acknwledged that I was a priority club member, stated that I had 2pm check out, breakast for free and complimentary cocktail in the bar that night until 11pm. My bed was very comfy and my room was nice despite it had no microwave or refrigerator unlike my last stay in March. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank cmonique78
John_DePiro, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hampton Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2012

Thank you for your business and continued support as a Priority Club Member. We are elated that you felt that the staff was very friendly from start to finish. Our suites do have microwaves and refrigerators but each and every guest room does not. We do have a small allotment of refrigerators available on a request basis. We appreciate your input and look forward to welcoming you back in the future

Reviewed 3 January 2012

It is always great when hotel staff really work to help you enjoy your stay!!
Richard Martin did just that. He worked very hard to answer all my questions about the room and area sites. He is a great asset to the Crowne Plaza Hampton Marina.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Dexter G
John_DePiro, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hampton Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2012

Thank you for contributing to our site. We greatly appreciate your feedback and praise regarding Richard’s dedication to customer service. Richard is a true ambassador to the service industry and we are delighted that he is a part of our team. Thank you again, we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 22 December 2011

The Crowne Plaza sits next to the Marina and as such has a great view of the bay and is also very close to the science museum. Parking is next door to the hotel, requiring a walk outside. Also, the parking fees were not explained at check-in. Check-in was somewhat slow, even though it was fairly late at night. The room was ordinary with nothing special. In several places there were tears in the wall paper and the room showed wear. Breakfast was also nothing special. Standard fair. All in all....an average hotel, nothing really outstanding, nothing really bad just ordinary with a good view.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
John_DePiro, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hampton Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2011

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review. We appreciate the fact that you found the view of the harbor to be grand. My apologies that you felt check-in was slow and that the garage rates were not explained. Our guest rooms are completely textured without wallpaper, however; we did suffer some wallpaper damage in the public space due to a recent hurricane. I can assure you that these issues are being addressed. We appreciate your business and hope that you will return again soon.

Reviewed 19 December 2011

Second time I have been here and am planning to go again on my next business trip to the area

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank ISmilitarytraveler

Thank you for your repeat business. We understand that you have several lodging choices available within the area. We look forward to building your loyalty with each and every stay.