All reviewshampton coliseumconvention centercontinental breakfasthousekeeping staffenjoyed my staygreat customer servicebed was comfortablewould stay againlobbyeventmicrowavepropertiesnasainterstatevirginiapopcornconference
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Beds and pillows, fitness center and staff were great. There seemed to be something not quite in perfect operating order with several aspects of the rooms. We reserved two to accommodate our family. Plan on a backup for your breakfast if you have dietary needs beyond processed and generic buffet hotel fare.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SRSyed, Manager at Best Western Hampton Coliseum Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Dear Raymond,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate the feedback. Just so you know, we have already introduced diverse selections to our breakfast buffet menu that we hope you will enjoy, and are looking at major updates to our guest rooms as well. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

SR Sydd

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I recently visited Hampton, Virgina and my stay at Best Western was truly amazing. The staff and management were very friendly and went out of the way to make my stay comfortable. Very clean and close to many historic sites.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Salmaa214,
It was a pleasure serving you. Just so you know, we have increased our breakfast selection and have plans of really nice updates to our rooms. It will further please gracious guests such as you. Our team here at the Best Western Hampton Coliseum Inn sends warm regards and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

It's not bad and it serves it purpose. The price could be lower even with my AAA membership. The staff there is nice and my kids enjoyed the pool. The location is great with so many restaurants to choose from and not far at all from Buckroe Beach which was really nice.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SRSyed, Manager at Best Western Hampton Coliseum Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear Dtravelwoo, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your time and the kind words. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of outr central location close to shopping, restaurants and the beach. Please do come back and see us again soon. Call me directly at the property number and I will give you a special rate. We always take care of our guests here at the Best Western Hampton Coliseum Inn.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I tremendously enjoyed my stay at this Best Western. From check in to check out, I was amazed at the attention to detail the hotel's management and staff seem to have put in. Upon checking in, I was pleasantly surprised at how friendly, helpful, and warm the staff was. I also quickly noticed that this hotel's lobby and welcome area are extremely clean, unlike a lot of comparable hotels both in the region and across the country. Upon entering my room, I was met by an exceptionally comfortable bed, well-furnished bathroom fixtures, and an impeccably clean living space. Throughout my stay, every interaction I had with staff--from management, to front desk, to housekeeping--was top notch and reflected the professionalism of the entire business. I would enthusiastically recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Hampton area and looking for a quality stay at an unbeatable price--both to frequent visitors as well as first-timers.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SRSyed, Manager at Best Western Hampton Coliseum Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

We are beyond ecstatic at receiving your feedback. Thank you very much for the kind words! Did you know that we just upgraded our wifi for a stronger and faster signal throughout the building? I hope you were able to take advantage of that. We also have plans to update our guest rooms so next time you visit us we will proudly present our newly renovated rooms to you. Our team here at Best Western Hampton Coliseum Inn sends you warm regards and we all hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

The first room I was issued smelled like someone pored a bottle of cleaner in the carpet which caused my kids to have a headache. The front desk assigned me another room which she checked and said it did not have an odor. The 2nd room sink handle would not stay up and you had to hold the handle down to flush the toilet. The chairs had stains in them, overall pretty gross. Around 2am we woke up with ants in the bed and the next morning tried to take a shower and the water would not get hot, was barely warm a little on the cold side we also had to fight the shower drain to stay open. We checked out 3 days early, the manager still charged me for one night and no apology only comment he made was we spray every month, called customer service and they could not issue a refund they offered me 6000 points. The only reason they got a 1 is because I could not leave it blank.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for the feedback. We are truly sad that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I have taken a note of the issues you were kind enough to point out and will look into it personally that the room is thoroughly checked. We try our best to please our guests, and would really wish that you give us another chance to deliver a superior service to you.