“Awesome food, outstanding service and ambiance ”
Review of Dante's Ristorante

Dante's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Dante's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 36 Restaurants in Great Falls
Price range: US$ 25 - US$ 75
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Do you like lasagna? I don’t. It’s always too heavy and sits in your stomach like a brick. Dante’s has HEAVENLY lasagna. It’s made with crepes instead of noodles and has a bechamel sauce. It’s DELIGHTFUL.

The rest of the food was similarly delectable. My husband, my 3.5yo and my 1.5yo all found things to eat that they scarfed down.

We ate on the patio which was lovely, with fountains and a nice breeze. Service was prompt, helpful, polite, a cheerful.

What a wonderful place!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 26 February 2018

We love to go to Dante's in Northern Virginia. We visited there this past Saturday evening and had the Crab and avocado tower and a beet salad as an appetizer. Both are excellent.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 28 January 2018

The service here was very good and everybody was friendly and attentive. The carrot soup was amazing and probably the best part of the meal. The rest was good but not great. I had the veal and wife had the pork chops. Everything was cooked perfectly but I thought the flavor should be more.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 13 January 2018

We ate dinner at Dante's with another couple in November. I called ahead and asked for the "Per Due" room upstairs (which actually holds 4 people comfortably). Attila, the maitre d was charming as always, visiting our table and sharing the history of the Victorian Mansion that houses Dante's to our guests.
Meriem was our server and also as always, was excellent and very personable.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I really enjoyed walking up to the restaurant. It's a well-appointed large home right off of Colvin Run Road. There is plentiful parking. Our service was very responsive. We arrived right at opening time of 11:30am for lunch. I had the pumpkin squash and my colleague had the meat lasagne. The lasagne was phenomenal. I will look to return to Dante's Ristorante in the future.

Date of visit: November 2017