See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Spent a night with my family in a double queen room.

Beds were super comfy and the room was spacious and clean.

Every rooms has a sliding door which permit you to access to an open terrace facing a green garden.

There is a continental breakfast for 5$ which includes cereals,toasts,coffee,bagels,juice,ect...

The guy which checked us in (the owner I guess) was adorable and the HK Lady was really kind too.

Highly recommended for those planning to visit Ottawa and wishing to stay close by for an affordable price.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

We always stay here when in the area. The motel is family run with cheerful service and is clean. It's not fancy but does the job when in this rural area. They have a $5 breakfast available and Tim Hortons nearby.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

This place was fantastic and exactly what we needed. Hubby and I stayed here one night because we went to friends wedding nearby. We also had our 2 little dogs with us. No extra fee was asked :) our dogs are well behaved and quiet and sleep in a crate. I doubt anyone would notice a dog was even there.

Anyways, checking in was a breeze and staff were very welcoming and friendly and offered good directions to room and other useful amenities (which we didn't use)

We had a sliding door on ground level and could easily get to car to load and unload, as well it was easy to take care of dog walks.

Room was basic and nice and clean.

The price is good!

I would recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2016

We needed a place close to Ottawa to stay for the night and found this which suited our budget. Unfortunately, we miscalculated. The motel is actually closer to Buckingham in Gatineau. So we lost precious time getting to Ottawa city and back on our way to Quebec city.
The location is very nice and the couple who run it are very nice too. Our room looked new. The furniture seemed new too.The beds were comfortable and the linen and towels were very clean.There was good hot water. The bathroom had ample toiletries and a hair drier.The aircon worked well. There is a fridge and ironing board in the room but no microwave or coffeemaker. For coffee, which is free, you have to go to the breakfast area.
The room needs a luggage stand and a couple of chairs.
The only drawback is that there is no breakfast included. For an additional CAD$ 5.00 per person per day, you can buy their breakfast which is just bagels,small muffins, bread,jam, cereal, juice,coffee etc. Nothing hot that I could see so I didn't opt for it. We paid $108.65 CAD for one night. I found the price to be high for a motel that doesn't include breakfast.

Room tip: You have to pay CAD 5 per person per day extra for a basic breakfast. Not worth it. Better to drive to the nearest Tim Horten's.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 123Footloose
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Staff were great and helpful. Room was clean but if you want anything besides a very hard bed I mean very hard this is not the place to stay except for a stay over. I was shown rooms with double bed and Queen size beds all the same.The continental breakfast was good for the price toasts cereals jams different breads and so on.Read other reviews about comfortable beds don't be fooled. There hot tub is broken. The air conditioning in the rooms take about 2 hours to cool room down so if you go on a hot day you better call ahead that day to have it turned on.After spending all day riding on our motorcycles a cool room is a must and so is a good bed. they allow you to bring food from the near by stores and prepare in the kitchen if you want.I personally will not go back but as mentioned staff was excellent.I did not meet the Boss except to say he was a bit deceptive about motel info. when we spoke on phone. Wifi was very slow for those tech people.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple