“Yummy Sushi!!”

Hanami Sushi
Ranked #45 of 187 Restaurants in Glen Allen
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 2 June 2016

I am not a sushi-fanatic, but I do like it. I found this place after co-workers told me about it. I am boring when it comes to sushi so I typically order Philly rolls. I have also tried the lunch deal which is a great price and you get soup, a salad and two rolls for less than $10!! The staff is friendly and they have dum-dum lollipops! The atmosphere inside is just average, I have only gotten take out. But definitely try it if you like sushi!

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

I am a Sushi newbie. Went to Hanami with friends and my daughter. The food was good and the restaurant was clean. My only complaint was service was slow. Also the waitress fell on the wet floor twice. I felt bad for her but I don't understand why the manager/owner didn't make sure the floor was taken care of after the first fall.

I would go back again. The price was reasonable just not the place to go for a quick lunch. It will take more than an hour!

Reviewed 24 April 2016

I was in town for work in the innsbrooke area. This place is right off of cox and broad streets. It was clean the staff was nice and the sushi seemed very fresh. I used to work in a meat/seafood market so I'm picky about my fish. The magaro was nice and not smelly at all. The rolls were good as well. Like all sushi its not really cheap but I left happy and full which is all that matters.

Reviewed 6 October 2015

My family and I went to Hanami Sushi for dinner last night. We ordered various sushi and all were excellent. The wait staff was very friendly and attentive. I had the Shrimp Tempura sushi and it was the best I have ever eaten. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 2 October 2015

This is a small, intimate restaurant with a huge selection of sushi. the food was very good and visually appealing with decent-generous portions.